Chapter 2

I woke up bright and early at 9:00 a.m., I did my skincare and slipped into a red hoodie (my favorite color) and some black sweatpants, and watched ate a twips and charms cereal bar. And before I even knew it, Stellar honked at my house with her blue Porsche, so I scurried out my house, and off we go to probably see my death bed 😂, After a good 25 minutes, I felt a sharp turn that made me feel like I was about to fly, but good thing I had a seatbelt on. As we turned, I think we arrived at the destination, it was a tall glass building named Timpter and to be honest I was amazed by how the building looked but I don't think the building is opened, but didn't think much of it and as we approach the building, Stellar pulled out a golden key, and then I realized she was the owner of it.

As we walk in, we got into a elevator that sky rocketed into the top floor. As we enter into the top floor, Stellar told me about, the favor she is going to ask me, and she proceeded to say," I am actually the creator of the new technology that can give you either true love or immortality. I was like oh awesome. She was like your not excited? I'm like am I supposed to be, so I screamed WOW, THATS AWESOME! She laughed and said That she love my sarcasm. She then explained that she is creating a new dimension, that if you choose true love you can time-travel back in time into a historical world with more options and adventures then just a mare boring modern love, and she explained a bit more farther and told me I can have a few minutes to think about it. As I was thinking, I argued in my head about should I, like my family doesn't care about me and only cares for my newborn baby brother, my ex-boyfriend just dumped me yesterday, and now I have nothing to do and is about to loose my house. And after a few minutes of giving myself reasons that I should, I gave Stellar a simple nod. She said great, You well be in this capsule right behind me, and you will time travel back into the year 617 A.D., which is the Wang Dynasty (Disclaimer: some of the stuff I am listing like the wang dynasty is not China history, and most of the stuff I am writing about is not real.) You will be able to experience many stuff including true love like I stated, but let me give you a warning, you will never ever be able to step out of the capsule again after you enter you will just die in there after you have experienced true love. Also a trusted worker of mine named Leo will watch over you, since this is new to me and you. We will also know your experience of true love has ended after we see a tear roll down your face. We will also be able to see what is happening in your experience since no one has tried this, and just in case it goes wrong, we can know not to try this again. Also you will wake up in another body, so you will appear different and sound different, and most likely you will have a different status. As she was done explaining to me about what is going to be different in the historical world, I signed a paper Stellar gave me.

After I have the signed paper to Stellar and I went on to my phone and said some goodbyes to some of my close friends and shedded some tears before I even go. I then also proceeded to learn some facts about the Tang Dynasty just in case something happen and I will be able to help. I then went into the capsule and hoped for the best.