Chapter 1

I was walking past a coffee shop when I noticed on the glass, it was displaying of how a new technology could give you immortality or true love. But I'm already happy and I have a house and my true love I was about to visit, so I ignored it. When I reached my boyfriends house, I got my keys and walked in. But before I could I could do anything I saw two pairs of shoes, but before I even made a speculation I heard noises that was inside his room, it sounded like pleasure. And when I got closer I gasped softly and heard a girls sound, by then I was already devastated, and I ran out. And somehow my boyfriend, now ex, heard me and ran out to try to explain when he was still trying to get on his clothes. And now I was even more devastated, wanting to just disappear. But I couldn't, even though he tried to explain he was innocent I flat out ignored him and headed home.

When I arrived at my door gates, I completely had a mental breakdown, but I had to go in because I know I can't just let a boy that don't deserve my heart ruin my day. I went in, and rummage through my purse to get my old phone and started swiping away on tinder.

5 hours later

I was still scrolling through tinder until I looked at the time and snapped, it's already 10:00?! I was like I need to take a bath. So I quickly scurried away into the shower but the water nor the light did work, so I just knew My rent was due. And now I'm thinking in my head, I can't even afford to have rent and true love, what am I living in. Then out of nowhere a random thought popped up in my head, what if I just go clubbing, I was like yes, alcohol could could always help me get rid of stuff  that is bothering me. So I slipped in my black shimmery dress with 8 inch heels, and slipped my messy hair into a slick ponytail with curls. I called a friend who also wanted to go clubbing to pick me up.

20 minute later

I arrived at the clubbing bar, and drank my heart out with alcohol. And pretty much I was drunk, I tried to find my friend but I think she already left with a boy since she was drinking a lot also. But before that, I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the sink, and good thing a random girl was there to help. And after I thanked her and asked her for a ride, and good thing she agreed. As she was riding me home, I asked her if I could do anything to repay the kindness, and she said there is really nothing but I need a big favor from someone who can basically risk there life for something. And I asked what, then she replied I can't really explain but if you have time tomorrow, I can get you and show you what I need as a favor. In my mind I was thinking is this going to get me killed, like I don't even know her, but I don't think so, she is such a sweetheart, so I gave her a reply sure. Which she replied great, I'll pick you at 11:00 a.m., and by the way my name is Stellar. I smiled back to Stellar and got off the car, then headed inside the house and got ready to sleep.