Is it worth to dream ? 💤

Thx u for people reading this kind of bullshit One shot 😬
It's just something who passing by my thoughts.
(English isn't my first language sorry for mistakes guys)

➖➖➖➖➖➖

On day, I asked my self if it was worth to dream .
It's a dream to dream for some people, it's a goal to reach at all costs in their life.

But .. which life ? What kind of life ? This is a question which, I hope, will have an answer.

Mine has never been perfect. During a long time, I have been chasing after my dreams .
Often, tears came to me when I thought about it, my legs weigh heavily on me against the gravity who preventing me to fly.

It's hard to live young nowadays, they say . They say it but .. in the end Are they understand ? Words going out from their mouth without real significations. Without compassion.

I want feelings. I want feelings. And I want them happy in my heart.
But my head take over it with negative and sad thoughts, so my heart goes crazy and there's no happiness anymore.

I have the impression to only make mistakes, to be the center of problems and the misfortune of the others. So I nod my head and agree to be just a problem.
I accept those bad feelings without telling me it is wrong. Without telling me NO, the others are  the problem. Those people for who I only serve to make them look good.

So I'm feeling bad.
My heart fells bad.
My head feels bad.
And my body too.

So I go to sleep with all those negative thoughs and I dream.
I dream of a better world where people will support me and where I'll support them too.
Without being left behind.

So there and only there I could fly away, leaving this toxic world and toxic person behind me. Finally being in a place where I could smile without consequences.

But the loyal and cruel moment of the early morning come back, running to me. To fast.
And then I go out from this dream and wake up in my colorless bed. Without any color.
I wear my clothes and my mask and go outside.

The sky is black, the wind cold against my skin which is the same.
I running and I running without stopping. Going until who knows where.

I see a light for away and I running faster than I can. I want to catch it.
I want but I can't.

What is the point of dreaming ? I want someone to explain me exactly.

I look up to the sky. I stop myself running in the middle of the way. And I finally see the light coming closer.

Is the dream coming to me while I give up ?

The light become increasingly bigger and beautiful.

So I close my eyes.

And I may finally allow me to dream.

Just on day .. just one more time I asked myself.

Is it worth to dream ?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
(500 words)
I hope you have enjoyed it !