#4

We started the movie and we sat on the bench in the to big living room and he had some food like popcorn and chocolate.

~Jackson's pov ~
We were done with wrighting the song and it seems that y/n knows how to make a song or how to begin. I cant lie its a really good song but we heard that we have too sing it too in English class and i hope she can sing or should i ask that? I dont know yet. I asked if we can watch a movie and y/n said yes so we are watching twighlight now and i dont know if i like it or not because its about vampire's and werewolves and its kind of accurate but sometimes not but i like the storyline though. But her sent is like fucking sweet and fruity and i love that its driving me crazy and she looks cute af (as fuck if you din't know).

~your pov ~
It is almost 5:40 and I'm starving and I din't know when I wanted to go home so I said hey uhhm Jackson im going home I am hungry so but Jackson said I can eat with him today so I answered with yes I would like to eat here and stay a little longer. So Jackson was making some steak and some veggies for us and it was nice I liked it and I love meat very bad.

~Jackson's pov ~
As I was making the steak I heard y/n sing our song sofly and it sounded cute af and I offered her something to drink. As I was done with my steak and the vegetables I gave y/n a piece of meat and some vegetables and I looked at her and I guess she likes meat really bad because she was done in 2 minutes and the vegetables 2 so I offered some more and she said yes I like it alot and I got her a new piece of meat. When we where done with eating i offered a dessert and it was ice cream mochi with strawberries flavour. She said she never eat that before so I was curious. She took a bite and she said the texture is a little bit weird but sweet and cold cuz its ice cream. Its 6:40 pm and we watched some more twighlight and later we ate some chocolade and something to drink.

~your pov~
It was 8:30 pm and I noticed that it was getting late and I was getting tired so I said to Jackson " I think I'm going home im really tired and I don't want to make it that late for you" but Jackson looked a little strange to me and said for me late? No but if you wanna sleep go ahead lay down if you want so I laid down and closed my eyes and fell asleep by accident because I din't want to fall asleep but it happened.

At 10 pm Jackson woke me up by shaking me a little and asked if he has to bring me home or he asked if I wanted to stay for the night. I was still half asleep so I was rendering the question trough my mind and said if he ist busy tomorrow then I'm willing to stay. And he said for you I don't have any plans tommorow. I blushed and said oke and he gave me an option if I wanted an personal room or with him in his room and I said that im willing to stay in his room.