Chapter 2 - Disruption of Trust

(This chapter will reveal the reason why he had given up his trust to girls and also what happened to him during his 6th Grade until mid-3rd Year High School)

At last!, he already reached his last grade in his Elementary days, 6th Grade. Looks like he's already having a problem at this point of his life because his best friend, Cheen, was not his classmate anymore and was tranfered in to the other section. He became alone and got no one to talk to. He missed his close friends from the other sections. So sad :'(

After their separation, he felt alone and got bullied by his classmates which were group of girls and the only reason is because they don't want to accept him for who he is unless he'll be like them. That was the time when he reached the point that he felt like a bomb uncarefully touched and made him want to explode because of the said burden. He then swear to himself: "I'll never trust all women in this world because you almost destroy my whole life that leads me into despair and hatred!". 

2 years passed.

Expecting nothing like before, he was bullied again by his classmates, including girls! And for the same reason because they didn't want to be friends with him. From that day, he wanted to avenge himself from what happened to him 2 years ago and it resulted into a failure and frustration because plans did not turned out as to what he had expected.

After, he regretted everything he'd done to his classmates and asking forgiveness to God for every sins that he'd done. That's when he realized to put everything in God's hand because he knows no one but God to be his savior.