Chapter 11

The others were waiting for us in a nicely furnished living room. My brother was sitting beside Ash who had his his legs over my brother's. The two strangers were sitting on opposite side of the sitting area from each other. They all looked up as me and Jace walked in. My brother smiled at me, so I smiled back. Jace moved and sat down on the couch tugging me down onto him. The blond haired teen looked me up and down, his green eyes calculating something.
"Do you know why they called your Princess?" He asked.
The room fell silent like a blanket had be thrown over all of us. My brother seemed to be holding something back, I wanted to turn and ask him but I could do that when we were alone. He nodded understanding.
"I don't know," I responded truthfully looking over at him.
The blond haired male nodded, "My names Carder by the way," he introduced himself.
"I'm Anna," the other teen a girl with rich brown skin and light tan hair with stunning teal eyes.
"Pleasure to meet you both," I said giving them all smiles.
Though everything paused as the young man who'd saved me walked in. He paused at all of us sitting in the room, his eyes landed on me. I watched as relief and honest joy filled his face. It struck me off guard.
"I'm glad your all alright, messages have been sent to your parents that you are safe here," he said.
"Sooooo what do you want from us?" Ash asked. His face cool and calculated like his parents, the face of a high lord's son.
"My lord would like to speak with you all later, but for now rest. For tonight there shall be an interesting party," the man said turning to leave.
He was out the door when I caught up to him the door shutting behind me. The man continued to walk down the hall seeming to have not realized I'd followed him. "Why'd you call me Princess?" I asked catching the man off guard.
He quickly turned and approached me cupping a hand over my mouth and looking around. "Don't say your the Princess here, I'll tell you and your friends later I promise. Now return to your room I'll personally come collect you all later," he said in a hushed voice releasing me.
I nodded turning and entered the room again.

A few hours later I was standing before the mirror as Jace tightened the back of my beautiful deep purple silk dress. The dress was cut to show my shoulders and collarbone, the long sleeves and top tight to me, the skirt though fell lose over a lacy skirt to add poof. I looked into the mirror to see the elegant whit button up shirt that Jace wore, it hugged his muscular body still leaving room for his wings that had silver stung along the top. His wore black pants and dark brown dress shoes. I lowered my hair as he finished and started fixing the sliver on his wings. I turned and smiled up at him, he smiled softly back moving a strand of hair out of my face. I gripped his hand and guided him off to the living area of our rooms. Galavin stood waiting for us, he wore a black tunic accented with gold his black gem crown resting on his brow. The look of a king. Ash came in wearing a similar black tunic but accented with silver, a silver circlet rested on his brow a dark amethyst  resting in the centre. We stood in a comfortable silence when Carder and Anna walked in. Anna wore a deep sea blue dress cut similar to mine though her skirt was more tight to her legs, and the top dropped lower on her chest. Carder wore an outfit similar to Jace's though he also wore a dark forest green vest. Carder has a similar circlet of silver with an emerald on his brow like Ash.
"Who's actually ready?" Anna asked rubbing her arm.
"Not me," I confessed.
Everyone else seemed to agree but we didn't have time to really protest when the man appeared in the door.
"Good your all dressed, come along everyone is waiting," he said motioning us to follow.
We all looked at each other before following. The halls were lit by Beautiful ornate torches and chandeliers. The windows opened to look over a small town and a large stone wall. Paintings of different types and sizes filled the other wall. Nothing really stood out to me as we walked. Soon a pair of large dark wood doors stood before us. The man spared a look to us.
"At any point you all want or need to leave tell me," he whispered.
We didn't have a chance to answer as he pushed open the doors to look out over a sea of people.
Everyone was dressed in their finest, most people turned to look at us as we descended into the room. We didn't hold the attention long thankfully, for everyone then turned to look at the dais. I looked as well and my blood went cold as I meet the burning gold eyes or Remaro.