005

chapter five

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ

⋆┈┈。゚🫶🏽 ゚。┈┈⋆

⋆┈┈。゚🫶🏽 ゚。┈┈⋆

BIG TIME AUDITION
5/?

"mrs.knight, i wanna take your family to los angles, and produce some demo tracks with kendall... and well you too mrs.collins."

franny was on the phone with her mom who was on her way to the airport to meet up with her husband somewhere out of state.

"you can't be serious" kendall glanced at his friends and family, hoping to get the same reaction. kelly jumped to give more information to the two teens, one being relaxed, the other, not so much, whos brain was practically set on fire.

"it will take three months, we'll take care of all your expenses" frannys eyesbrows rose in suprise that these peopel they just met for like 10 minutes is willing to drop all that money on her and kendall.

"kendall and francesa have a gift, you have the FIRE! you also have anger management issues-"

"uh no i dont-"

"-not you, this one" gustavo pointed at kendall

"yeah uh my bad sorry" franny removed herself from that conversation very quickly, not wanting to get yelled at, gustavo brushed her off and continued his popstar speech"some people say i have anger management issues..BUT I ALSO HAVE 5 HOUSES!!"

after gustavos quick burst of yelling it got quiet making an opportunity for james try to impress gustavo by singing the song he auditioned with. gustavo quickly shut him down to focus on the two teens across from him.

"guys we've traveled to 22 cities,we've auditioned over 20 thousands of people and gustavos has picked you" kelly tried reasoning with them.

"but i'm dont sing " katie scoffed at kendall's statement practically exposing him right infront of gustavo and kelly, giving back to back examples of when he sang, mrs knight backing her up, gustavo looked amused as he watched this unwind.

"so what do you say kiddos, huh? you wanna go out to la and be molded and shaped into a pop star by the gustavo rocque?" kendall couldn't help but stare at the girl who's hand was near her mouth biting on her acrylic nails in stress.

"sweetie, listen, i have to go my plane is boarding, do what you think is best, i love you" mrs.collins said over her phone breaking the eye contact she held with kendall. "love you too, goodnight mom" franny hung up and stared at kendall, giving her one final look nodding as reassurance.

"no."

the sound of gustavo breaking mrs.knight teacup made everyone in the room either flinch back or open their mouths in shock. carlos laughed at this situation.

"i'm gonna need to take a minute. i'm gonna take a minute right now. i'm gonna take a minute right now" kelly sighed in defeat as gustavo left and pulled out a stack of cash to pay mrs.knight back for the damaged tea cup. kelly put 2 more twenties on the table when they heard a crash come from outside the house. a car alarm and shouting really set off kelly to place all the money on the table in defeat.

"here's my card. if you change your mind call. you two should think about this. we leave tomorrow at 2:00" as kelly walked out the door katie slapped the back of kendall's head getting up from the couch. "idiot. i'm taking a twenty "

james stormed off, slamming the door on his way out in anger. "well boys i think you should get up and head home" mrs.knight said to logan and carlos, saying their goodbyes to everyone left in the living room.

"staying over fran?"

"yeah, thanks you mrs.knight"

"no need to thank me, good night honey" giving both of the teens a kiss on their forehead.

"wanna head to bed?"

"yeah i'll just take a quick shower."

franny grabbed kendall's hand that was reaching out for her as he lead her to his room. as they entered his room franny locked the door and started getting clothes from the the closet to change into after her shower. kendall fell into his bed face down groaning as his nose hit the bed hard.

"do you think we made the wrong decision" franny stepped out of the bathroom that was connected to kendall's. she stood there with her damp hair in just her sports bra, one of his flannels and spandexs. "fran, do you really think we could even stand a chance over there in la" he sat up and pushed himself to the edge of the bed and looked at the girl standing in front of him.

" i don't know, maybe," she fiddled with the ends of the shirt. "come over here" kendall turned off the lights and pulled the blankets aside so they can lay down. franny huddled closer to kendall for comfort as they laid down cuddled up next to each other and talked until franny fell asleep. kendall sighed and pulled the blankets further up towards her and kissed her forehead before nuzzling closet to her.

"i would've been you biggest fan"

DONT BE A SILENT READER

DONT BE A SILENT READER. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK <3

- love from siredtovoid