003

Happy New Year Beloveds :DDD 
I hope this new year is amazing for you and the ones you love <3 
Without further ado lets get into the story <3 

🖤🖤🖤

Midoriya's POV 

Shoto and I walked back to my car, calmly talking about random things that came to mind. "What's your favourite animal?" I asked looking over to Todoroki, he looked at me confused. "That's such an odd question-" he said chuckling. "Well mine is the cat, it's small and cute yet agile and fierce." I replied. "Kinda like you.". Todoroki smiled and we continued walking to the car in a comfortable silence. When we reached the car Todoroki's eyes lit up. "Your car is so cool." He said in awe; eyes pretty much like lightbulbs at this point. I threw him a soft smile. "I didn't expect you to be a fan of cars Todoroki-kun.". I don't think he heard me though. By time I got the words out he'd already scurried to the car and inspected every piece of it. I didn't blame him, it was a very nice car. The street lights of the Todoroki estate reflecting off of the sleek black polish was captivating to the eye. A black Rolls Royce phantom [this is literally my dream car bro] sat parked in the guest drive way. Todoroki glanced up at me in pure admiration and said "You are coming back tomorrow to pick me up in this so we can have a picnic.". "Demanding aren't we?" I smiled. "Shush and do it" he said walking back over to my side. "Now I want to go to sleep so tomorrow can come after.". I turned slightly so I could face him; "Alright then. You go back upstairs, and tell Mr. Todoroki thanks for having me." He smiled at me and nodded. We said our goodnights and I watched him enter the house. As soon as I heard the door close my smiled dropped. I rolled my eyes and got into the car. This was going to be too easy.

🖤🖤🖤

No one's POV

The next day as promised Midoriya was buzzed into the Todoroki estate and was greeted with the sight of Todoroki Shoto sitting on one of the many steps leading to the house in a white undershirt, with a striped blue shirt opened  and some baggy jeans. In his bag was a wicker basket and a blanket in the other. He spotted Midoriya's hair and began to wave. He got up from the stairs shouted something back into the house and walked to the car. Midoriya unlocked the car and Todoroki slid in "Ready to go?" he asked glancing over to the heterochromatic male. Todoroki nodded and they began to pull out of the driveway.

From the window stood Enji, Touya and Kaminari. 
Kaminari looked over at Enji "When should I start following him sir?" he asked holding up his car keys. Enji smiled at Kaminari's eagerness "Check the location on Shoto's phone, when you see them pass the stoplight on the third boulevard you may start to follow." Kaminari nodded and began to walk out. Enji heard Touya begin to grumble. His face softened. He called over his shoulder "And take Touya too." He smiled at his eldest "I think he's getting mad that Shoto is having all of the fun."

🖤🖤🖤

Alright that's all 
Bro I'm in a bio class and I need to take notes 
Love y'all <333

~Rose-kun