Be Mine ?

Authors note: Heyy.....heyy..... um ik ive been gone LMFAOOO PLZ DONT BE MAD AT ME 🙇🏾‍♀️. I've been focusing on posting on tumblr and getting that up and running but imma be updating on here more. n e ways, this one-shot is from my tumblr, so if u go on there and see it, it's not stolen it's mine😭. um and yeah enjoy the story.

The sun was setting ever so beautifully beyond the horizon, wondrous shades of purple and orange fill the once blue sky. Snow was slowly drifting from the thin clouds, creating a layer of white amongst the ground. The air was crisp, making many shiver and snuggle up in their warm winter coats, while others basked in the feeling of the wind brushing against their cheeks. For one woman, winter was her favorite time of the year. She absolutely adored the corny reused holiday songs that would waft into the air, people humming along to the tunes. She loved her bare feet shuffling against her hardwood floors, rushing to the kitchen to make a warm cup of hot chocolate. She loved nestling into the plethora of blankets, the wool engulfing her in warmth.

Katsuki on the other hand, utterly despised the winter time. He hated how his hands would cramp up from the lack of heat, causing the one thing he thought to show his strength to temporarily pause. He loathed the droning sound of the carolers, their annoying high pitched voices gave him nothing but headaches and scowls. Yet, there he was, in the shivering cold. His hands tightly nuzzled into his pockets, and his lips quirked down in a frown. Each time he thought a person would even be tempted to tell him 'Merry Christmas' he would let out a low growl, his eyebrows furrowing and his teeth bared.

"Come on Katsuki, lighten up!" Y/N shuffled closer to the male, slipping a brown toned hand on his shoulder. She leaned her head on his shoulder, her smile infectious, almost bringing on to his lips.

"I fucking told you I hate winter. Why the hell are we out here?" The male groaned, tilting his head away from the female so she wouldn't catch the tint of pink that painted his cheeks.

"Because, it's snowing and I love the snow. You could've always stayed home." She grumbled, flipping her braids over her shoulders.

"Why the fuck would I stay home? You could get kidnapped or some shit." Katsuki's pocket felt heavier as he played with the silk box in his hand, clasping it in his palm before it could fall out into the open for everyone to see.

"Kidnapped? Yeah okay."

"Shut up."

The couple continued to walk around the plaza, their bodies huddled close together. They unknowingly caused heads to pivot in order to look at them both, the people around them marveling at the attractive pair.

"Hey, stop for a minute." Katsuki leaned forward to clasp Y/N's hand, shivering at the feeling of her soft skin rubbing against his.

"Yeah? What's up babe?"

Katsuki breathed out nervously, smoke emitting from his chapped lips. The air around him was frigid, dropping dramatically in temperature now that he stopped his movements. He averted his gaze down to his shoes, suddenly taking more interest in the lines that decorated them instead of the task at hand.

"Katsuki?"

"Fuck it." Katsuki dropped on to one knee, his fingers fumbling with the box in his pocket, desperately trying to push it out in front of him. Finally, he managed to get the item into the girls eyesight, opening the top to reveal a glimmering diamond. He bit his lip in anticipation, trying to utter to two simple words that he rehearsed for hours upon end.

"Be mine?"

Authors note: I hope you guys liked it, expect this book to get back on tract with its updates. Thanks for reading 💗.