Ron x Draco x Harry

FFS I hate this mini story, but at least it's better than the originals. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, please give me constructive criticism, blah blah blah

Go check out the lovely and beautifully amazing VixenLyn as they deserve everything to ever exist.

When they first went to bed together, Ron was your typical nervous boy. He wasn't anything to get excited over. Not when compared to the two he was bedding with.

But it was like they constantly praised him. "So gorgeous." Harry sighed, grinding further into him, making him whine around Draco's cock. The blonde groaned, grabbing a fistful of red hair.

"He truly is, taking us so well." Draco scratched at his scalp, making him moan out louder. They truly began fucking him, and Ron was on cloud nine.

He felt stuffed full on both ends. The salty taste of pre in his mouth, and the feeling of Harry fucking him roughly made him feel like a toy. Only used for their pleasure.

"Aww, look at his face." Draco cood, as he brushed his hair out of Rons face. Moans streaming out of him, tears falling down freckled cheeks, with red high on his face. He looked absolutely beautiful to the two, even if he didn't know it.

Ron nearly started screaming when Harry reached around to grab his dick. He couldn't breathe, couldn't tell what anything was. All he knew were his partners, who were being so soft and careful and amazing.

Draco came first, the vibrations from Ron's mouth was too much. Ron came afterwards, the taste of his boyfriend on his tongue set hurtling towards, and off, the edge. Harry came last, Ron tightening so much to the point it almost hurt.

They collapsed in a sweaty, sticky pile on the bed, before shoving numbed body's under the sheets.

Lol, fuc you it's done lol. That's all you get for today. Go read something else. Also, I have so little passion for this ship, so it's super short. Sorry y'all.

(368 words!)