‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾C5~Hang-Out☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

~Felix POV~

The school was over and I headed towards my house, I wasn't walking with Jungkook or Jennie home today since Jennie had to tutor a kid from class and Jungkook was having his audition for BigHits next top Idols.

It was a dream Jungkook had since he was 10 and now he is old enough to audion he has been practicing non-stop with his friends. That's how we became friends actually, we both have been wanting to be idols since we were younger and so we did our best every day.

~Timeskip~

We decided to Meet after an hour after school since we all had something to do, it was about 4:37  Pm when I decided to start getting ready, I am not sure why but I wanna be the most presentable around Jennie.

I finished taking a shower and changing what I was wearing...

I decided not to eat anything since we might decide to order in at Jennie's place. I quickly look at the time and saw "5:00 AISH" I said as I start running out the door and rushed over to Jennie's house which was right beside mine actually.

I was at her doorstep when I heard a voice from behind me "EH, Felix you here, I thought you would be late" It was Jungkook, he had a smirk on his face.

"Oh hey guys, I knew I heard some voices outside," Jennie said as she opened the door and greeted us, she looked pretty.....

~Y/N POV~

"Oh hey guys, I knew I heard some voices outside," I said as I greeted them and welcomed them inside. We all sat in the living room, it was pretty quiet "you guys wanna do something?" I ask them "Wanna order food or something?" I continue, the two boys were sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the rug between them "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry," Felix said as he was rubbing his stomach and had a pouting puppy face "Haha okay, okay wanna eat some Ddeokbokki again or some Gimbap?" I said as I pulled out my phone "GIMBAPP" Felix screamed as he got up and started jumping up and down, I look over at Jungkook and he was watching Felix with a calm yet almost sad face, I didn't think much about it and ordered the Gimbap.

-Timeskip-

We were all stuffing our faces while talking about the food and how delicious it was, "So what are you guys planning to do after High School?" I ask curiously, they finish the food in their mouth "Jungkook and I are actually planning to become trainees and soon an idol" Felix answered, "What about you?" I stayed quiet "I'm not sure yet?" I replied a little sad "it's okay, you have time anyways" Jungkook advised me, he gave me a small smile that reassured me.

After we all finished we cleaned up and they decided to leave "alright, I will head out, today was fun" Felix said walking out and waving goodbye, I wave back. I turn away from the door and see Jungkook pack his bag and walk towards me "You should join the Track and Field Team, there aren't any girls team but can convince the couch to let you join the boys" he asked me with a smile, I group of boys? watching me run? I looked away then back at Jungkook's eyes "ill give it some thought" I responded, he smiled more cheekily and walked out of my house "BYEE SEE YOU TOMORROW" he yelled and ran towards his house "BE SAFE" I advised back, I laughed as I closed the door.

a/n

I hope everyone is eating and staying hydrated ;)