‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾C14~Thank you☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

~Jennie's POV~

"ughh" I woke up as I heard my alarm ring, another day at school.

-Timeskip-

I sighed as I headed downstairs "hmm Felix must have dropped me off at home" I said as I headed into the kitchen, "I should bring him something to thank him" I looked through my phone and fridge.....OH I KNOW, an idea came to my head and so I grabbed my phone, bag and wallet and headed out the door.

I ran all the way to a close-by convenient store that was not close by, I walked into the shop and headed to the drink aisle, I looked at all the drinks and found some boba drinks and some banana milk, I grabbed them and quickly bought them.

I ran straight to school in a hurry and got there as the bell rang, I walked into my classroom and placed the boba on Felix's desk, he looked up at me confused "Thank you for dropping me off at my house" I smiled and took my seat behind him "that was-" he started to talk but go cut off by jungkook "why were you late?" he asked "I was at the convenience store to buy Felix a thank you drink" I said as I put down my Banana milk on my desk, Felix shrugged his shoulders and popped in the straw, Jungkook, on the other hand, took my banana milk and started to drink it "Thanks, this is my favourite" he said as he sat down behind me but before I could say anything Mr.Beom walked into the classroom and started our class.

~Timeskip~

"UGHHH FINALLY," Jungkook said as the school bell went off, the three of us got up and started to walk outside our class, "hey are you guys going anywhere? wanna go somewhere?" I ask I was insanely bored "Sorry I can't, I am got to practice my dancing for my Audition," Felix says "Yeah same for me, I'm heading to Bighit, I need to audition again," Jungkook said, they both waved bye to me as they walked off to the other direction.....Great, I'm now alone.

I decided that I was hungry well my stomach did so I went to the convenience store, I decided to buy more banana milk since Jungkook stole mine and to buy some sushi since I was craving some. I made it over to the store and walked inside, as I went to the sushi area to find sushi when I heard a familiar voice "Yeah man, I'm buying some for Ara" I peeked over to who it was and I was in complete shock...."Ji Hoon?" I say as I walked over to him "oh shit man, i-i got to go" I heard him whisper into his phone as he ends the call "oh hey Jennie, how are you?" he asked not making eye contact, which was strange, he's normally very confident and likes eye contact "I'm doing okay, how are you?" I say as I start to look for some of my favourite sushi, "o-h I'm doing good- uh here" Ji Hoon says as he hands me a box of my favourite sushi "Still your favourite?" he asks, I take it from his hand "T-thank you, I wouldn't think you would remember" I say as I started to fluster I looked down "I got to go but the ill text you" he says as he walked away. I almost forgot what he was like to me, he was really good to me and he took really good care of me and Ara, He helped me when I was scared and sad and was there for me when Ara stopped talking to me, we had to break up but he fully understood though he did stop messaging me...I smiled to myself at the thoughts and the flashback of him and me.

~

I walked back home and to my surprise, dad was home, "Hey dad" I say in surprise "I thought you wouldn't be here" I add on "Well I got off early today" he replied, we both sat on the couch and talked for a whole hour "o-oh yeah, make sure you thanked the....what was his name-" He was forgetting someone's name? "Felix?" I question "no-no not him, I think it was jam- jon- jun- OH RIGHT, JUNGKOOK, remember to thank him," dad said, "why?" I question confused "Well he did bring you home safe, I saw" I looked at my dad confused, I thought it was Felix who brought me home. Without much to say I headed up to my room and fell onto my bed "ugh I really should apologize" I said to myself as I slowly drifted into sleep.

A/N

well, it is the last week of school for me and SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS.

Anyways I hope you guys are doing great, well better than me. Make sure you eat and drink water :)