Tokyo Ghoul: The 20th ward

"Please don't kill me" begged the crying man."Well you should have thought about that before selling drugs on our feeding grounds" said Jake snapping the mans neck. "Tom grab the dead drug dealer's bag with the drugs, we can make some good deals with "Ant" later" Jake said " And Salamander?".

"Yea Jake?" I replied "For God sake, grab the body this time last time you didn't,we almost left evidence behind and almost went hunger" said Jake in an annoyed voice."Well Tom said he had it, I never expected he would bring only "HALF" of the body." I replied with an equally annoyed tone of voice.

"HE'S FUCKING TOM WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HE WOULD DO!?" Jake yelled. " Well I never thought Tom would fail at even at the most slightest task, ok?" I replied."um guys you do know I'm right here right?" Tom asked."Shut up Tom no one cares right now,just FOCUS on your job right now, ok Tom?I told Tom. "But I am done see?" Tom said holding up a bag. "No Tom that's the wrong bag, it's the other one." I tell Tom pointing at the other bag by the dumpster."No it's not this is the right one" Tom says patting the bag. "Tom..... Jake said grab the bag with the DRUGS the bag your holding is empty!" I yell at Tom."Well it's not my fault they look like the same one" Tom replied angrily.

As Tom and I continue to argue we don't notice Jake calling us. "Guys......guys.......GUYS!!!" Jake yelled."WHAT" both Tom and me yelled at the same time."Hurry up we don't have all day, we still need to get the body to the warehouse before the sun comes back up!" Jake said impatiently. "fine" I say picking the body up and throwing it over my shoulder."Hurry up Tom grab the right bag so we can leave" I told Tom."um, which one?" Asked Tom confused." The one that's not fucking empty!" I yelled at Tom annoyed."oh yea"replied Tom

"Are we all good?" asked Jake "yea I think so" I replied to Jake."alright everyone put your mask on" Jake said qhilst putting on his dragon mask and his red scarf,me putting on my Bandana over my mouth and my hoodie over my head. "um guys did you forget that I don't have a mask?" Tom asked us. "Just put on your sun glasses and wear this guy's beanie" I tell Tom take the drug dealer's beanie off his head and tossed it to Tom."We all good?" Jake asks for the final time."Yea we're good." I say to Jake. As all three of us leave the alleyway for the night and as we head for our warehouse where we keep all our food.