Part 1

You are a transfer from a different hospital and a peds attending.
————————————————————
POV:you

I looked around trying to find someone to help me but every one was busy so I kept walking around until I bumped into someone and made her drop all her charts. "I am so sorry I am new around here and I wasn't paying attention here." I said as I handed her the charts. But as I looked up I could not help but release how pretty she was she had blonde hair, blue eyes and an amazing smile.
"Oh no it's fine I wasn't paying attention either can I help you find someone?" The blonde asked.
"Uh ya I am looking for a Dr.Arizona Robbins." I say
"Well then you found her. But I'm sorry I will have to find you later because I have someone new on my team coming in and need to introduce them to everyone and give them a tour."
"Well if it's a Dr.Y/N then you found her." I say with a smile.
"Omg sorry so your my new attending ok let's get started." She says leading you tords the pit "Ok so this are ER we call it the pit though."
"Arizona is this your new bee." A tall brunette male asks.
"Yes Dr.Y/N meet Alex Karev."
"Oh please call me Y/N." I say
"Well Y/N nice to meet you" Alex says before being paged and leaving.
We then walk to what she told me was the attending's lounge.
"This is Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Mark Sloan, Lexie Grey, Maggie Perce, Addison Montgomery, Jackson Avery, April Kepner, Teddy Altman, Owen Hunt, Cristina Yang and Atticus Lincoln." She said pointing to each of them.
" Hi I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you."
"Oh Amy come meet the new peds attending." Derek says
"Hi I'm-" but before she can finish I interrupt her
"AMELIA FREAKING SHEPHERD!" I scream in excitement.
"OMG Y/N what are you doing here. Well I mean I know the answer to that."
"California got boring." I say
" Is that how you two know each other? You worked together in California." Meredith asked because everyone was confused even Derek.
"No no me and Amy went to Hopkins together." I say
"I thought only Derek called you Amy." Mark said
"Well only Derek and y/n" Amelia says
—————————————————————
It's been two weeks since you came to Grey Sloan and you have become close to Addi. You and Amelia have gotten closer. GO TO MY TIKTOK TO SEE PARTS 1-5