Part 4

POV:Amelia
I run up to y/n's room crying. I look to my right and see her med cabinet. I start searching through it until I find opioids I grab them and sit down on Y/N's bed. I can't believe it my own brother wow.
"I got this." I hear y/n say
"I'm coming too." I heard Derek say 
"No I think you have done enough."y/n said I can tell she is trying to protect me
"Oh I'm sorry but we have all only known you for about 2 weeks so you don't get a say here." He snapped back.
She has more of a right than anyone else here
"Ya I have known you all for 2 weeks but Amy I have known for years when she was going through her toughest of times. When her fiancé died next to her in bed when she lost her child and all tough med school so I think I have more of a say then anyone here." Y/N says. I then see the door open and Y/N slowly walked over to me with a worried look on her face.
"Amelia think about what you are doing there."
"Derek said that to me. Derek! He knows how much that hurts me. The shit I have to deal with on a day to day basis."I say through my crying.
"Amelia you know he didn't mean it. He's your brother he loves you with all his heart. All of us do." Y/N says to me and sat down on her bed next to me.
"I how do you know that? How do you know that they're not all thinking 'wow look at Amelia the alcoholic and drug addict'?" I say
"Because you are Amelia Shepherd! A world class neuro surgeon who has been to hell and back! Because you are you." Y/N says
—————————————————————
POV:Y/N
————————————————————
I had just got Amelia calm and to put the opioids down when the door bursts open and I see Derek standing there.
"Amelia I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean to say that." Derek says
Arizona had come up right about at I'm so sorry.
"I did everything I could to stop him from coming up but he pushed his way up." Arizona said
"Derek leave NOW." Amelia says
"No I am your brother I am staying. Y/N should be the one leaving the room not me." He stated.
"I'm not going anywhere and this is my house so leave." I say
"That's my sister I'm not leaving." He says
"That might be your sister but you hurt her and you being here is not going to help!"
"Y/N!" Arizona says.
"Ya" I said
"Amelia" She says as I turn and look at Amelia she is taking the opioids.
"Amelia no. SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW! She took all of them."
"Ok how many did she take like 2 of them?" Derek asked
"No 20."