Suprise Part 3

Maddie's POV:

The next morning we said good bye to the crew and went back to the hotel. Kayla could not believe what happened last night so we took a taxi to their dorm so she could see for herself that we all made new friends. Marlee knocked on the door gently as we heard some very faint footsteps coming closer to the door. " Welcome!, who's this?" Taehyung said smiling. "This is our friend, Mykayla." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mykayla, it's a pleasure to meet you." She
said. Taehyung blushed, smiling. "Nice to meet you" the members all said as they smiled when we entered the room. "Please, make yourself at home" Rapmon said. We all sat on the couch and they stared at us like they were very eager to tell us something."So, what is it?" Marlee said. " Our makeup artist has been called somewhere to do makeup for other performances and we were wondering if you wanted to fill in for her?" Jimin said. I thought this would go well as long as Kayla did the eyeliner. So of course we said yes.

"Ah.. yes that would be very fun" I said. I suddenly had forgotten that we had to be back before spring break was over. " We have school to go to in a few weeks" Kayla added."But this is an opportunity of a life time so perhaps we can email the school about our absence. I really wish Chanelle was here with us but she has been really busy lately. " I'm going to call her and see what's up" Marlee said. She walks over to the phone sitting on the table and dials her number. "Hello?" her grandma said as if she just woke up from a long nap. "Hi, can I talk to Chanelle?" Marlee said. " Uh, she's sleeping" She said. "Please wake her up it's important" Marlee said. "Hang on" She places the phone on the kitchen counter and some quiet noises in the background before she finally answered the phone. "Hey!" she said cheerfully. " You seem quite excited" Marlee said. "That's because I'm coming to Toronto!" Chanelle said. " Really!?, what time will you be at the hotel?" Marlee said curiously. "I'll be there tomorrow afternoon, see you then" they hung up the phone. " Wonderful, four makeup artists and now we will never run late again" Jin said happily. " Oh and also I get to meet a big fan" he added.