At the dorm Part 2

We walk into the front door and go up the stairs to all of their bedrooms and all of them except Suga and Jimin fall asleep. We had no pajamas or anything with us so Jimin asks ''do you guys want something to wear?''. '' Sure'' we said as he takes two long tees and throws them to us. We try them on and they look like night gowns. '' Hmm, there isn't really a place for you to sleep so I'll see what I can do'' Jimin said. Marlee and I wait on the couch awkwardly. '' Wow I'm so stupid I forgot to introduce myself'' I said. '' I'm Maddie and that's Marlee. '' Nice to meet you'' he said softly. Jimin goes up to his bed and kicks Jungkook off to sleep with J-hope. 

Jimin's POV:

 "Sorry man I need a place for them to sleep'' he said. '' So you kick me off to sleep with them?'' Jungkook said angrily. '' Yeah, I'm sorry I'm trying to get be a good impression on them'' he said blushing '' ahhh I see'' Jungkook added. Suga ended up giving Marlie the whole bed to be a gentlemen but then shortly after he realized that the floor was very uncomfortable. He silently pulls the covers pack and lays down. Marlee wakes up and looks around, smiles and goes to sleep while me and Maddie were in the other room past out. 

Maddie's POV

The next day I had no idea how to explain this to Kayla. We spent a night in the Bangtan Boys dorm!