Chapter 5

When you and Eren got home your mom had already left for work so the two of you had the whole house to yourselves.

You both flopped down on the couch and started to take out any homework you had to do since your mom would kill the both of you if you guys had bad grades.

Ever since Eren parents had died your mom has always looked after him and he always thought of her as a mom since your moms were childhood best friends. Now both of Eren's parent were filthy rich so he spends it on you and is able to have his own apartment that sometimes you and your mom will go visit.

Once you both finished any work or studies you had to do you put on a show you guys were gonna watch together. You weren't really paying attention you were scrolling through Instagram when you saw it. Reiner had posted a picture of him with you (obviously edited in ) saying how you two were dating. Your face went pale as you sat there in shock and over all disgust.

Eren noticed and immediately asked in a very worried tone "hey hey hey what's wrong?" You just showed him your phone not saying anything. You saw him become mad. More mad than you've ever seen him. You saw him start to get up and you knew that he was probably gonna go do something reckless and end up in jail. So you grabbed his arm making him sit back down "no not tonight, tonight you stay here" you said are you began to lean up against him. He relaxed a little bit he was clearly still heated but instead he sat there and rubbed circles into your back that slowly mad you fall asleep and you felt his circles become more sloppy as he was also falling asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

You both woke up to your mom hitting you both with a news paper in the morning. Eren yawed and stretch as you still laid their on top of him hating the fact that you had to get up. However regardless you still got up and walked upstairs to take your shower. Eren followed behind you. When you got in the bathroom you decided to check your phone and it was a text from your mom a bit surprising since she was just waking you up. It read

Mom: I took this before waking you up you two looked so cute I thought you two should have it ;))

* image *

The picture was of you and Eren asleep as you laid on top of him and he was gently smiling. You couldn't help but smile at the photo as it was quite a cute photo. Then proceeding to put your phone down and then take your shower.

Once you were done you walked out into your room to let Eren in the bathroom to use it. "Hey this photo your mom took is my new favorite" he said as he stared at the photo on his phone. "Yeah I wanted to ask you can I post it?" You asked him wanting to make sure he was ok with it. "Yeah don't even ask me next time just make sure I look good" he said smiling while doing a weird modeling pose.

He then grabbed his towel and clothes and walked into the bathroom. Meanwhile you were posting the photo. You then closed the app on your phone and ignored it as you went downstairs to eat breakfast. Eren joined you a little while later.

Once you both were in your car on the way to grab your daily dose of coffee you decided to look at Instagram again. To your surprise there was lots of likes and comments on the photo of you and Eren. Being curious you decided to read some of the comments and they were just very messed up and rude, reading....

"Cheating on Reiner all ready"

"Eren is gonna get beat up for this one"

"Damn so Eren is just your side-"

You were kinda mad by them being honest. Eren asked what was making you obviously mad and upset. You began to read the comments out loud. As your were half way reading the their one Eren stopped you. "That's all I need to hear to know how to get Reiner what he deserves"