Chapter 9

Once you entered school you were getting some weird looks from people others didn't care to even look. When you walked in you saw Connie and Sasha fighting which was very rare since Sasha didn't like conflict and neither did Connie. You saw Sasha storm away and Connie stood there in silence until he noticed you and ran over "can I talk to you for a sec" Connie whispers as you walk away with him leaving Eren confused.

When Connie pulled you away he sighed "Sasha broke up with me" he put his head down and you hugged him "oh Connie I'm so sorry. Do you know why?" Connie seemed to get more sad yet mad at the same time "I was mad at her for being a bit too friendly with Niccolo even though he was obviously flirting and she told me that it's not my fault and it's just because of the food and insisted it wasn't but she got mad and started yelling then admitting that she liked him and so i told her than you just leave if she was gonna lie in the first place and then you can guess from there" he began to tear up "hey hey hey Connie it'll be ok" just then Jean walked up to the both of you "hey what happened is Connie ok?" Jean asked "nope Sasha and him are over" Connie lowered his head a bit more when you said that "hey Connie you come with me thanks y/n" you waved them goodbye and you felt really bad for Connie but you wonder how Sasha was holding up with everything

Then Eren found you "omg why did you leave and then hide it took me forever to find you since I stood there confused for a good minute" you chuckled at him "yeah some stuff happened with Connie but jeans taking care of him "oh jeez I hope he is ok" Eren said as he put his arm around you. You looked up at him and he gave you a soft smile. You stared into his eyes almost getting lost in them. You say him lean in towards you.

Then the bell rang.

You both snapped back to reality and walked your separate ways he had his hand behind his head nervously laughing away and you pulled yourself together. "Maybe his drunk slef was actually what he wanted.... well I don't know for sure what he was about to do just now so why assume right?" You thought to yourself wanting to forget everything.

Time skip to lunch

When you sta down for lunch you didn't see Connie or Jean anywhere. However you did see Sasha she was alone with Niccolo she looked rough and Niccolo was rubbing her back trying to make her feel better. "Ouch......" you said to yourself. "Boo" someone said from behind you as they tapped your waist lightly. You turn around to see Eren with a lunch box. "Ooooo what's in there?" You asked "Before I went over to your house I made us some lunch would you like some?" He asked you as he opened it showing the food that was inside. "Yes I would like some, plus what kind of dork makes food at the crack of dawn?" You asked as you took a bite of some rice. Eren turned and looked at you and rested his face on his hand and said "I guess someone who cares and doesn't want to feed you fast food all the time" you smiled back at him as you took another bite "thank you but you gave me tacos the other day and that's not that bad" he gave you a look and began to eat himself.

After a while of eating Armin showed up "hey guys did you hear we are getting some new students in our classes today" he got your attention "really? Do you know their names?" You asked while Eren continued to eat but still listened "not yet but I heard one of them is some crazy person who does weird experiments" you chuckled. You and Armin talked for a bit and Eren just kinda sat there and listened sometimes he would put in his input but not often.

Once lunch was over you went to your class.  You were on the first people there and you saw three new people standing in the front of the room. You sat down and would occasionally glance at them. One of them was very tall and he had blonde hair with blue eyes and next to him was a shorter boy who had black hair and grey eyes that pierced your soul and next to him and as a taller person but not as tall as the first and they had brown hair that was in a pony tail and they had rectangular glasses on that were slowly sliding off their nose.