Squish... Thump!

So, there were these two girls, Victoria and Amanda. They were having a sleepover in Victoria's house, it was huge and had four floors. Victoria's parents had gone out to dinner, leaving the girls home alone. They were on the third floor watching scary movies when the power went out.

It wasn't too surprising, it had been raining and very windy all day. The whole house had become pitch black. "Crap, right in the good part of the movie!" Amanda complained. "Well, I'm going to go downstairs and see if I can find some candles or something, I'll be right back."

"Ok" Amanda could hear Victoria go down the stairs.

thump..thump..thump...

but when Victoria got to the bottom of the stairs she let out the most horrifying blood curdling scream ever.

So now Amanda is kinda freaked "Victoria? Vicky are you ok?" she called down the stairs. no reply. So she called again "Victoria...this isn't funny, you're scaring me!" Amanda was not impressed. Victoria trying to scare her when she knows those movies freaked her out alot.

Just then she heard a disgusting noise coming up the stairs.

squiiiiish......thump

Oh my God, thought Amanda, it's coming up the stairs. So Amanda booked it up to the 4th floor. Then she heard it dragging itself across the second floor.

eeeek!......thump

eeeek!......thump

eeeek!......thump

Then it started heading for the third floor.

squiiiiish......thump

sqiiiiiish......thump

squiiiiish......thump

By this time Amanda was freaking out "What the heck is this thing?? What does it want??" so she hid under the bed on the fourth floor.

The thing had now made it to the fourth floor where Amanda was hiding. Then all of a sudden Victoria's parents burst through the door. All the lights came on and there was no sign of any "thing" in the house other than a trail of blood leading from the front door all the way to about a foot away from Amanda.

Victoria however, had been brutally murdered. Her head and legs had been chopped off. But by what?

After some research about the house, they found it was built in 1812. One of the servants had been caught stealing jewelery from the mistress and was to be punished. The punishment: have his head and legs chopped off.

If you can't put the squish thump thing together I'll explain. Imagine a body with no head or legs. It would have to use its arms to pull its body and just kinda lift itself up the stairs.

I know, creepy. This is a really good story if it's dark outside or your out camping. I heard this story while I was in a tent. We were all really creeped out. Hope you liked it.