Part one:

------------------------------
Ello. This fanfic is based off a rp that me and my friend Andy did. just wanted to say that~Egtastic
------------------------------

Dirk was at home alone, being bored as fuck. He sat next to cal, watching a random tv show that just happened to be on. Just as he reached for the remote, he heard his phone ring from across the table.
He glanced over to his phone lazily "Cal get it for me." Then chuckled to himself as he picked it up off the table. "Yeah who is it?"
"Hey dirk. its jake... i was wondering what you were up to." He smiled recognizing his voice. "Nothing much. Just hanging with Cal."

"Oh. Would you like to go to a movie or something, Pal?"

"Yeah sure. Where do you wanna meet?"

He got up, and stretched, not being able to stop grinning at the fact at jake had just technically asked him out.

"Oh um, how about i come pick you up?"

"Sure. Ill be waiting then."

A few minutes later jake pulled up in dirk's driveway. He got out and walked up to the door, hesitating before he knocked. The door bursted open, with dirk standing there seeming as if he's been there waiting the whole time. "Sup?"
He jumped slightly as dirk leaned onto the doorway smirking. "Oh! uhh.. just comin to pick my best bud up for a date..i mean.." Dirk flinched at the word "bud". "Ouch.. I mean wow I'm here, so lets go!" He turned jake around and ruffled his hair as he followed him to his car. Jake got into the drivers seat as dirk walked around to the passenger seat, jumping into his side. They drove off, the car being in an awkward silence for sometime. "So.. Got a movie in mind?" Dirk questioned. Jakes heart skipped a beat as his sudden voice interrupted the silence. No he didn't have a movie planned. "N-not exactly." Dirk smirked. "Oh?" Jake stopped at a stop light, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up being as cautious as he possibly could. "Yeah..Cause I wanted to see a movie but I didn't have time to pick one." Dirk leaned in on him, placing his hand on jakes. "Is that all you want to do?" He questioned. "What else would we do??" Jake asked. He snickered as he gently grabbed jakes chin, turning his head to face him. Jake stared at him, silent as he leaned toward dirk as dirk did the same. His lips slid across dirks, his heart stopping until a car honked their horn in irritation. "fuck.." Jake jumped and moved back, dirk leaning back into his seat as jake shifted the gear moving forward. He was obviously embarrassed, but his it as he continued driving. Most likely trying to push out all thoughts he had of dirk that moment.

After a moment, Jake drove into the theater parking lot. "These bloody keys.." He cursed, twisting the keys around until they actually came out of the key hole. Dirk smirked as he jumped out of the car first, going around to open the door for the fine assed man. Jake giggled as he took off his seat belt and got out quickly afterwards. "Oh! I almost forgot! Hold up ol' chap." He commanded. He opened the door to the back seat of the car, searching for something. This gave dirk enough time to stare at his ass. Jake finally found what he was looking for before his eyes widened in shock. "Fuck.." And before dirk could look around Jake pulled him on top of him, tumbling into the back seat. "Jake wha-" He shushed dirk rudely. "S-shut the door!!" He whispered yelled. dirk smirked as he got more on top of Jake, making him blush before shutting the door. "What is it??" Dirk questioned. "I-it was roxy and Jane and I uh- well our date.." He stuttered. Dirk laughed. "So it is a date?" Jake frowned. "Shut it, Strider."

"Make me." He replied. There was an awkward silence for a second until jake reached his arms over the back of dirks neck, pulling him down to his level. "I will. Don't test me.." he replied.