Pt 2

Before the idea of the baby sitters club was invented

As Foster stepped out of her car,she noticed something was wrong, she felt her parents eying her down like they were about to hit her.

When she turned around she saw them look another way. She carried boxes with her stuff in her new room. She moved away from Oklahoma because it was too much for her parents to handle. Things included, being with their kid and her depression and PTSD. That's right Foster has those important things for the reason that will be mentioned later in the story .

(Time skip 2 days )
I finished unpacking my stuff and arranging it. My parents were still at work so i decided to explore. I went to downtown Stoneybrook. I rode my skateboard enjoying the wind, except I bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry, I was to busy daydreaming, I'm really sorry, are you hurt ?" " Im great actually, and it's okay, I'm Jessie." "Jessie Mclyster"
"I'm Foster Granada" I said as I shook his hand. I told him I was on my way to explore since I was new. He said he'd show me around. He wanted me to meet up with his friends or band mates. I said it was ok for me but I had to be quick. I always snuck out when parents aren't home cause they will kill me. He showed me everywhere in town, he said some dad jokes which I mistakenly laughed at. Then soon I met his Bandmates. " hey Im Daniel" said the black haired boy. " I'm Louis" said the curly head boy. But one caught my eye he came up to me and said " I'm Sam, Sam Thomas nice to meet ya"  " Foster Granada". I didn't know until now he would be my future Billy Bastson ( ifykyk)
———-—————————————————————

Authors note: how was the first chapter ?
Ok from now on I will ask random questions

1st one : why shouldn't snails have a hard body ?