Pt 5

Louis POV

"Are you sure Foster"I asked her as she nodded her head. I asked her how and when did she start liking him. " since I've met the band and I really like his personality and his cuteness."says Foster.

Fosters POV
I finally told Louis that I like Jessie. He kept asking me questions.I started to get nervous and I said that I will tell him when there's another band practice. He just agreed with me surprisingly.

Skip to the next day

(Still fosters POV )

Ok so today is the day that I will confess my feelings to Jessie. I've always walked with him to practice. So I guess, let's do this. "Hey Jess" " hey  Foster"said Jessie." Look I have something to tell you". " Wait really I do to" he says. " I like you more than a friend". His face lit up like fireworks on Fourth of July, wow I'm suddenly craving for a hot dog. He replies "Would you like to be my girlfriend, and maybe go out on Thursday?" I am really happy that I've spilt the beans. " yes I will be your girlfriend ,sure what time". "I'll figure it out and text you." I nod and smile at him. I suddenly feel something grabbing my hand, I slowly look down and see Jessie holding my hand. HE notices that I'm looking at our hands. " is it ok with you that I do this?" He asks me. I nod and we walk to the park.

(Sams POV)

I saw Foster and Jessie holding hands. Damn  he got her before I did. I have to be happy for them, I will wait for her. I leave the park on my skateboard and listen to some music. " I guess I'm not loved by you yet."