chapter 29: A Week of Misery

I still can't accept the fact that Smith is in a state of amnesia. And it's my fault.

1St day

Mary Rose, Jennelyn, Mellinda and Angie always bring Smit into their favorite places, ate their favorite food just for him to remember, but its no use.

2Nd day

Smith is sitting in his bed with the girls, and I can see improvements on his memory. He know his mom already and his friends. He remembers his daily routine, the stuff he likes including one direction.

3Rd day
     He is recovering from the wounds, the bruises and the broken bones, but still, he doesn't recognize me. I hope I'll have the courage to tell him that I'm his boyfriend. When he remembers why he ran from that bar, I'm really sure he's going to break up with me. I don't know what to do. I have to do something.

Smith is sitting on the couch trying to remember something. I come near him and told him something

"Smith"   I said in a weak voice. I felt this conscience

"Yes??"   He said

"I'm your boyfriend. Do you remember anything? The memories we have. Please you have to remember something "    I said as I give him a hug as I cry.

He look so confuse.

4th Day
       Smith's POV
        I reay don't remember anything what happened. All I can remember and I'm very sure is something hit on me then I got block out and I just woke up in a hospital.

   It's been four days. I'm remembering things. Except for this guy who said that he's my boyfriend. He even cried on my shoulder.

I went upstairs on my room. I opened my cabinet trying to find some stuff that may help me remember things. As I scan my cabinet, I found this letter and its for me from Ivan. The date was on my birthday.

I start to read it. . .

Then suddenly. . .

My head hurt a little and then my memory came back. I remembered all. I even remembered why I ran from that club that night. Ivan was kissing another guy that broke my heart into pieces. I have no plan to tell Ivan about this. I'm planning to tell my mom, but I changed my mind. I'll just pretend that I don't remember anything as soon as possible.

5Th day

     Ivan's POV
  Smith still not remember me. I have a plan to bring him on the cliff where we went . I'm just thinking if I bring him there, would it help??

I grab the keys and I asked Smith to come with me. We went to the cliff where we hang-out and he surprised me. he's still blank about me. I have no idea why.

6Th Day
        Smith's POV
   My friend visits me at my house to check me out. I pretended that I'm still blank. We went to my room.

"Girls, I have something to tell you"

"What's that!"    They all yelled

"Ssshhh. My memory came back. I remembered everything!!   But I did not tell Ivan about this"   

"But why?"   Jennelyn said

"It's for me to know and you to find out"

Ivan's POV
          I was leaning in the door of Snith's room. I got intrigued on what he's going to announce to the girls.

I heard him say that he already remembered everything, but he won't tell me. Is there something wrong?

I was concentrating on their conversation then suddenly the door opened and I fall on the floor. I'm so shocked!

"What are you doing?!"     Smith said with anger

"Your memory is back. Why you didn't tell me??"

"I'm just waiting for you to realize what's your mistake??!!"    He said as tears starts to form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about what happended! But I did not kissed him!"

I said

"No! I saw you kissing with another guy!"    he said as he cries harder

"It was a mistake! He's my ex, Brylle!! He started it. He kissed mw first and I stopped him. I tried to follow you as you run but it was late. You got involved into an accident that flushed your memory.   I'm so sorry Smith for what happened"  

  I said as I cry. I give him a tight hug and a kiss.

Then suddenly Nancy arrived

"Sweetie, what's happening?? Why are you crying??"

"My memory is back Mom"    he said aa he give nancy a tight bear hug.

A big revelation on the next chapter.

Vote and comment.
Thanks