Chapter 7

I AM BACK

Enola's pov:

I am outside in James's treehouse staring up into the night sky. His hair has grown slightly but in a way that suits him nicely. I see him staring at my face where I have a small scare from Linthorn. He brings his hand to my face but I move it out of the way as I hear footsteps coming. I signal to James to hide as I go down the ladder. When the figure of a man approaches I get ready to perform a corkscrew. I do the move and he is lying flat on his back. I look down and to my surprise it is Sherlock. I allow James to come down and we help my brother up.

Sherlock's pov:

I look at the dance floor to see if I can talk with my sister when I see she is no longer there. I walk outside and start to walk the pathway towards the woods. I continue walking and then I spot two pares of feet. One moment I am standing up the next I am on the floor. A female face covers mine and I realise that I have found my sister and Tewkesbury. "Enola..." I try to say but she interrupts me. " I don't want to hear it. I thought you wouldn't do this. I thought you would not become Mycroft and make me marry. I told you I want to be a detective, not someone who has to marry. So don't try apologising to me as I don't want to hear it." she yells at me. "Enola" I repeat " Can you help me up? Also, I want you to be happy and I said Tewkesbury as at least you know him rather than any rich man that Mycroft knows. You are a detective, and nothing will stop you but be honest rather him that an older man in parliament who is rich and in Mycroft's good books. 

A/N: So I am back and I wanted to write this chapter today. I will try to upload once a week. Also, I have an idea for a show that I am watching. I wanted to do some one-shots about the show Fate: The Winx saga on Netflix. If you have not watched it make sure to do so.