Chapter 5 part 2

Enola's pov:

Here I am in this dark blue gown which Tewkesbury's (or I suppose I should start calling him James now) mothers engagement dress. It is really pretty but 100%, not my style. I hate Mycroft and Sherlock for forcing me to marry Tew-James. James's mum comes in and tells me it is time. I leave my chambers heading for the great staircase. I stop just before the double doors to breathe in my freedom. I want to marry James but his life will never suit me. I hate it if any attention goes to me I frequently mess up with the cutlery I have two left feet when it comes to dancing. I nod to the two men to open the door. A man announces me to everyone there and I start walking down. James comes to the end of the stairs holding out his hand for me to take. I take his hand and he leads me to his uncle mother and my two brothers. I look around and start to daydream about how my life will be like living here. I am pulled out of the dream when James starts leading me to the centre of the room to dance.

A/N: Here is part 2 I will try to get an update as soon as I can. Hopefully, you can enjoy what I have written so far. Thank you to the 469 people who have read my story. I love reading your comments those comments are the reason I am still writing my story.