Who she is

As the security was pushing Soo Hee away, women wearing black suits erupted from around her and shoved her behind them. Her bodyguards
"Do you know who she is to treat her this way?" Screamed Anna, the head of her bodyguards
Soo Hee silently cursed under her breath, her dad must be here as well and must've see the scene.
"She is the only heir to the Kang company" she finished
She lost, Soo Hee realized. she just lost and her father had won. 20 years of hiding just got crushed down by this stupid boy. As she remembered him, she raised her eyes and noticed people's chocked expression from the news. it's true that the media kept searching for her as it was announced the owner of Kang companies, her father, had only one child since his wife died after giving birth. Fortunatly she successfully lived a normal life hiding from the flashlights and her father's world, that is until few weeks ago.
FLASHBACK
Soo Hee's plane had just landed in Seoul, South Korea. she actually missed her father, it has been two years since she last met him in person, but that is the price to pay if you wanna live in the hiding, she thought.
As she collected her luggage sand exited the airport she met with the driver sent by her father. A small Mercedes class-C, not that ordinary of a car but it won't attract much attention to her, she hoped. she was aware of her group of bodyguards behind her but never too close to invade her personal space or rise people's suspensions. The driver seemed tense during the whole ride. A new employee, it seems, one who didn't knew about her. He seemed young, around her age.
"I despise silent rides" she exclaimed
"S..s...s...sss..sorry Miss" he answered nervously
He looked cute stuttering like that, Soo Hee thought.
"No need to be nervous....." she stopped then started again " I'm so sorry I didn't catch your name"
"Oh ne, Park SeokJin imnida" he answered politely
" Park-ssi how old are you?"
"I'm 23, miss"
"Oh"she exclaimed happily, "that means I'll call you SeokJin oppa...." she stopped "ANI, I'll call you Jin oppa, is it okay?" She asked with a smile
he nodded shocked.
"You're my first friend here in Korea, please take good care of me" she continued
"I was instructed to take you directly to the company where you'll meet with the chairman"
"I wonder how he is? It has been two years since I last saw him" she exclaimed looking out the window.
SeokJin looked at her through the mirror and smiled, she looked beautiful and so humble for the heir of one of the biggest companies in Korea and the world, and her calling him a friend made him happier then he let it show.
They arrived at the company and Soo Hee was escorted quietly to her dad in pure discretion with the help of her bodyguards.
"You became such a grown up woman, that's a good news" was the first thing her dad said when she entered his office
" Hello, father. How are you? It has been sometimes since we last met." She always spoke to her father formally, he had send her away since she was a baby seeing him only on few occasions a year. After she reached 10, they met less frequently, till they stopped meeting on her 18th birthday.
" I have actually asked for you to stop here on your way to your vacations as I have a very important task for you" he said looking at her, " the company is in a tight situation and, as much as it hurts me to say it, we need the help of one of the other companies" he finished
" And may I know what can I do to help, father?" She was willing to help yes, but she couldn't hide the disappointment to know her father only requested her for the company and not because he wanted to see her.
" This other company accepted to help us, in condition that you marry their son"
"I beg your pardon, father!" She asked shocked, " I've hide all my life not wanting to be part of this kind of life, i'm sorry i must reject" she answered straight away and turned around ready to leave.
"Well, as a fair man, I decided to give you a chance." he paused eyeing her, " I told them I wouldn't see you for long, and since no one ever saw you it's easy to hide you. But if by any chance your true identity is revealed, then you will have to agree to that condition"
"As you wish, Father" she responded. she couldn't fight with her father, she already knew that at the end he always win. Soo Hee was now more determined as ever to hide her true identity to the world.
With that thought in mind, she left her father's office and joined SeokJin who was waiting for her at the lobby of the company.
"Caja, chingu!!" She exclaimed happily, "I have 1 week before my flight for Hong Kong, would you mind staying with me till then and showing me around?" She asked cutely. She didn't want to be alone, and she was sure her father wasn't going to spend anytime with her.
END OF FLASHBACK .
Now that her true identity has been revealed, she has to agree to her father's demand and marry a stranger.
She laid her eyes on the boy again taking him in, he was surrounded by bodyguards as well, his members at his side, they were all looking at her. She then mentioned one of her bodyguards to come closer to her.
"I want to talk to them" she said pointing to Winner. "All of them" she finished and turned around, getting in the elevator again and going to her suit accompanied by the rest of her security.