𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 || 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Fuck. Oh my god no this couldn't be happening. How am I pregnant? Johnny and I where careful weren't we. Well no come to think of it a few weeks ago we got blackout drunk and fucked and I don't recall any protection being used.

I glared down at the pregnancy stick resting in my palm, tears fell down my cheeks as I sobbed. My other hand covering my mouth to repress the choked sobs escaping. Johnny was at karate practice and here I was crying on the bathroom floor of our shared bathroom.

His parents kicked him out and my parents left me so we managed to put some money together to buy a house. Now we're 17 and apparently about to have a kid. Now don't get me wrong the idea of having a kid is amazing but not when your 17 and still in school.

About twenty minutes passed filled with more tears and cries of anguish at the thought that Johnny would probably leave me and my own self doubt on my abilities to be a good mother considering all things that had happened with my own parents. I heard the door open and a few voices realising Johnny was home and he'd brought home a few people which wasn't good.

"Marilyn?!" Came Johnny's voice echoing through the empty bathroom I was still residing in. He called out my name again until I finally found the courage to resurface from my hiding spot , I thrusted the pregnancy test under the bathroom cabinet and walked towards where he was wiping my eyes completely dry so it wouldn't cause him to ask questions.

I walked over to him smiling before looking towards Bobby and Jimmy who he seemed to have brought home with him and smiled in their directions "how was practice baby?" I asked him praying my voice didn't sound off. He didn't seem to notice anything wrong and just happily proceeded to tell me all about practice and how sensei was making them train extra hard for the upcoming tournament.

He wrapped me into a hug as he was explaining just petting my hair as if he knew that I needed some form of relaxation due to the recent events that had taken place in our bathroom.

A few hours passed of constant leg shaking discretely before Bobby and Jimmy finally left leaving Johnny and I all alone. I took a deep breathe before walking towards our room where he currently was. I braced myself for impact opening the door and looking up to him placing a well mastered fake smile on my face. I walked over to him placing my hand on his shoulder "honey we should talk" I told him before he turned around holding something in his hand.

I pulled in a sharp breath as I saw his face, a mix of sadness and maybe a hint of anger along with the white pregnancy test in his hand. I don't know how long we looked into each other's eyes for before I finally broke the silence "I'm sorry" I whispered brokenly, my voice failing me and I inwardly cringed at the brokenness of my voice. "How long have you known?" He finally asked "a few hours" I muttered feeling the tears finally start to fall down my cheeks.

He just nodded moving to take a seat on the bed holding onto the pregnancy test with both his hands. His head was down as he looked at it, it was hard to decipher his emotions and usually I could tell what he was feeling but right now I didn't even know. "I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered softly, the shock evident in his voice with a hint of happiness which completely caught me off guard. I was expecting shouting and screaming , I was expecting anger to roll off him the same way it does when he catches sight of Daniel. I just nodded not being able to find my voice , I sunk to the floor still crying but not as much as before. He looked over at me before standing up and picking me up to carry me to the bed muttering about how me sitting on the floor wasn't good for the baby.

I cracked a small smile as he laid me gently on the bed before he laid down next to me placing his hand tentatively on my stomach. "Our babies in there" he whispered softly I looked at him in a slight shock "you want to keep it?" I asked him placing my hand gently on his hand. "Of course I do Marilyn, that's our baby. A mini me and a mini you" he told me shaking his head as if he thought I was crazy for asking such question. "I expected you to be angry and tell me to get out" I muttered honestly "I may be an asshole but I'm not that much of an ass" he chuckled softly. "So we're keeping this baby" I smiled softly to myself resting a hand on his cheek gently , he nodded and smiled happily leaning forwards kissing me gently as if I was fragile porcelain.

"I love you so much and I'm gonna do my best to be an amazing dad I promise" he told me after he pulled away a few tears slipped down my cheeks "happy tears I promise" I laughed softly wrapping him into a hug after I caught sight of his worried face "I love you too baby" I whispered softly into his ear. He smiled into my neck leaving gentle kisses along it , one hand stroking my tummy gently as the other rubbed circles into my back.

𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 , 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 !

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 ;) 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 !
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬 <3