Night time love

Adam sat up in shock after picking up the phone
'Oh my god I'm so sorry we completely lost track of time' Adam apologised while playing with my hair. I looked up at him and smiled softly to try and calm him down a bit.
'Yeah, ill be home tomorrow at 2 pm ok?... Yes, that's a promise!' He said while laying back down on the sofa before pulling me back into his arms.
'Hahaha is it ok if I spend the night?' He questioned slightly embarrassed
'Of course, you can, maybe we should go to my bed, there's a lot more space than this. But only if you're comfortable with that'
Adam stood me and himself and confidently said Show me the way 'Miss y/ln (your last name)' I giggled and pulled his muscular arm to my bedroom
'You're very buff you know' i stated
'Oh really now' he said while flexing his muscles. I laughed at him and then pulled him into my bed. He looked at me and smiled while rubbing my cheek.
'You're so pretty' he whispers
'You're so handsome' i whispered back
He turned me over and we spooned for the rest of the night

9:30 am

I turned over to see Adam passed out on the other side of the bed. I climbed out of bed gently making sure to not wake him up from his deep slumber. I made my way into the living room and turned on some Netflix before making Adam and me some breakfast. I made us both some Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes and blended our smoothies. It felt like we were in a relationship, I wish we were honestly! Even though I barely knew him, it felt I had known him for so long.
I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist
'Good morning, what ya cooking' Adam said in his morning voice
'Good morning, I've made us some breakfast! Let's eat' I proudly announced before taking both plates to my small dining room table, Adam followed with the smoothies. He plopped himself next to me and gently rubbed my thigh before digging into the food I had made us.
'Damn this is good! How did you learn how to make these?' He questioned
'Just a natural I guess' while flicking my hair back proudly
We ate away at the food before hopping back onto the sofa and watching stuff on Netflix. Adam kept rubbing my hand and would occasionally laugh at the show. He was amazing, what did I do to deserve this moment?
Adam and I chilled till about 1:30
'Well I best start heading back to the family' Adam announced before hugging me tightly, I frowned in response not wanting Adam to leave. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and held on tightly. He swayed us side to side for a little before putting me down.
'Thank you for last night, it truly was amazing' Adam said
'Thank you for making it so special' i replied
We hugged one last time before I waved goodbye and shut the door

Text me when you're home 💗🥺
Of course, I will beautiful 💞

Did he just-

Authors note
Hey everyone! I hope you're all well and having a good 2021