Chapter 2

[Edited: FEB•23•22]

WARNING! I DO NOT RECXOMEND ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 15 TO READ THIS STORY! THERE ARE SOME TRIGGERING TOPIC AND MENTIONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Lia's POV

I awake to the sun shining in my eyes, disturbing my slumber.

I flutter open my eyes to see the ceiling of my bedroom. I sigh, taking a few moments until I actually sit up, ready to start my day.

"I should stream today. But...what should I stream?" I ask myself, stretching a bit before getting out of bed.

I grab my phone and open Twitter.

I place my phone down and grab a towel, going over to my bathroom

I place my phone down and grab a towel, going over to my bathroom. I start up the shower, getting it to a likable temperature and grab a washcloth, setting it ontop of my towel in the bathroom.

I walk back into my room, hearing multiple dings coming from my phone. I ignore them as I get out some clothes for the day, placing them on my bed.

I walk back over to my bathroom and close the door, locking it behind me.

I undress and hold my hand under the water again to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold, and get in.

———I'm not writing a shower scene———

I finish showering within about half an hour and I get out, and dry myself off.

I walk into my bedroom and make sure that my bedroom door is closed and locked before I let the towel fall to the floor.

I pull on my clothes, hearing the continuous dings coming from my phone.

Once I'm finally dressed in a pair of black pants with chains hanging from the belt loops on the sides, a pair of black high top converse, a long sleeved black top with a Cherry pattern on it, a red flannel around my waist, a necklace with a Cherry charm on it, and a pair of white gold earrings that I got as a gift from Clay.

I went into my bathroom again and thoroughly dried my hair, running a brush through it. I finished up with brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I looked in the shattered mirror for a few moments longer, remembering the time when I punched it, cracking it.

I grabbed my black mask and pulled it on, hiding half of my face from view. I let out a sigh, looking down to my bare fingers.

I went over to my bedroom, again, and opened my jewelry box, slipping a crossed white gold ring on my left pointer finger and a stainless steel ring with a skull design on my right middle finger. Both, I got from fans.

I finally picked up my phone to see over 900k+ notifications on Twitter and 3 text messages from Clay.

"Join the smp." I read aloud. I smiled a bit and opened our messages.