Chapter 10

WARNING! I DO NOT RECXOMEND ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 15 TO READ THIS STORY! THERE ARE SOME TRIGGERING TOPIC AND MENTIONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Lia's POV

"I-I'm so sorry. Corpse, I—"

Corey let out a sigh, smiling a bit. "You can be really unpredictable at times, huh? And it's fine. If we're going to live with them, they're already going to know, aren't they?" He told me, setting his phone down and getting up.

"I-I guess but still. What if we were live? I could've ruined everything you've worked so hard to keep hidden." I felt my throat get sort of tight.

"They're our friends, Lia. Besides. We weren't live so what's it matter what would've happened if we were live? We'd never know anyways. Besides, I doubt we'd be talking about moving in with another person while live." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"So. Corpse, Lia, are you guys going to move over here for a while or..." Poki asked, trying to ease the tension.

"I'm fine with it I just— I don't want to force Corpse into anything." I said, leaning my head onto Corey.

"Kitten, you already know that I'm not bothered by doing what's best for you and your safety."

"Hold on. One more question before we finish this up. And it's mandatory for us to know." Rae spoke aloud, a hint of tease in her voice.

"Is Cherry's mysterious boyfriend the one and only Corpse Husband? And is Corpse Husband's lady friend the one and only Lil.Ch3rry?" I could sense the devious smile on Rae's face.

"Yeah."

"Corey!"

"What? They're going to know anyways if we're going to be living with them for a while." My face flushed a pink color.

I suddenly heard yelling coming from the phone.

"YEAHEHEAAAAAAH! MY SHIP HAS SAILED, EVERYBODY! WOOOOOOOOOH!" It was Poki.

"Wait! Poki, is your name Imane? I saw a video of Corpse calling you Imane on youtube."

"Yep. And your name is Lia, right?"

"Yes! But my middle name is Imane!" I heard a gasp from the phone.

"I've never met anybody else with my name before!" She squealed.

Suddenly, Sykkuno cleared his throat.

"Anyways, is Corpse and Cherry moving in with us?" He asked.

I looked over to Corey with pleading eyes. He chuckled and got up from the couch.

"I'll go pack."

"Yay! I'll go pack too! I'll call you later, guys!" I said, completely distracted from the reason why we were moving somewhere else for a while.

———Time Skip———
——The Next Day——

Lia's POV

We let the officers know that we were going to be staying out of town for a while and they said that that was probably best.

So, with confirmation that it was okay from the police, it was officially official.

Corey and I would be moving in with Poki, Rae, and Sykkuno for a little while.

And now, we were about 10 minutes away from their house and it was clear that Corey was nervous. You could just see it in his eyes.

I was nervous as well. I knew that these people were my friends but I was still nervous to show my face to new people.