Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7- ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs

don't worry guys there will be smut in the next chapter

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙

I invited Ron to my dormitories the next day to —fix him. I needed to give him a some-sort of "make-over" because right now, he looks poor, has bad hair, the list could go on.

I know he has some potential, I've seen that body of his at my pool party.

I had so many ideas, I couldn't wait.

I stood at the dungeon doors until I saw Weasley walk down the staircase.

"Ron!" I exclaimed, waving my hands so he could see me.

He noticed me and walked hesitantly to the doors of the dungeon.

"Hey," he said. "Erm, why exactly did you invite me to the Slytherin Common room?"

I had to lie.

"Well, my brother gave me some extra clothes he grew out of, I thought you would like them," I lied. I didn't really have a brother.

"Oh," he said excitedly.

"Yeah, I also have a few other things I wanted to show you," I said quickly.

I mumbled the password and went into the Slytherin Common room. The second Ron walked in, everyone stared.

I groaned and grabbed his hand, pulling him upstairs to my dorm.

Kaylah and Lucille sat on their beds, holding outfits, ready to help me.

"Is this a trap..." Ron muttered.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Maybe," I giggled. I took my wand out of my pocket and placed a Colloportus spell on the door, locking it.

"Uhhh," Ron stammered.

"You have nothing to worry about Weasley, I'm just gonna give you a little make-over, that's all. You're in good hands."

He let out a sigh of relief, but then quickly registered what I just said.

"Wait, what—"

I shushed him and pushed him to the middle of the room.

"Girls," I snapped my finger.

Lucille and Kaylah both stood up and wrapped measuring tape around Ron's body. He stood there stiffly and confused.

When they finished measuring him, Lucille took out a handful of outfits from her trunk that was his size.

She lay them in a pile on her bed.

"Okay, hold him down," I instructed.

Ron's eyes widened.

"Wha—"

I  quickly summoned a chair with my wand while Lucille and Kaylah grabbed his shoulders and held him down.

I turned on my record player and started playing upbeat music.

Kaylah summoned a mirror and placed it in front of us.

"Okay, don't panic," I said, reaching into my bag.

"DON'T PANIC? I'M BEING HELD DOWN BY—"

I took out a large pair of silver scissors and a hairbrush.

Ron looked at the scissors and gulped.

"Oh no, no, no, no. What are you doing?!"

I sighed.