Here we are! Things to do when bored in class!

-Place your pencil on the floor (make sure nobody sees you) and get up to "get it"

- Listen to a song in your head (you can fool a teacher by whispering the words really quietly and pretend to check over your work for the eighth time.)

- Tap your head with a pencil (DO NOT DO THIS NEAR YOUR EYES OR IN YOUR MOUTH..)*

- Twirl your hair (Mostly for people with longer hair.)*

- Click your pen (make sure you are careful, some teachers HATE this.)

- Tap your fingers on the desk (be careful, once again.)*

- TRY to get somewhat comfortable. (Don't put your feet on the desk...)

- Doodle (BE VERY CAREFUL.)

- Get up for no real reason (get a tissue or a new pencil)*

- Daydream (for like 5 seconds.. Be careful.)*

- Play a game with yourself (play tic tac toe and win every time, try to get work done faster)*

- Make an imaginary friend, and let them sit next to you. After class, keep this imaginary friend.*

- Sharpen your pencil until it's gone

- Do homework from an earlier lesson (be careful)

-  When everyone is completely silent, sing the pillow pet theme song. (Not advised... Tell me how it goes in the comments)

- Point out the window and say "OH LOOK IT'S ___________ (Superhero's name)" Then say, "DANG IT HE/SHE FLEW AWAY!" (Not advised. Tell me how it goes in the comments!)

-When everything is quiet, start laughing. When someone asks, just keep laughing. (Not advised)

- Count every strand of your hair (for people with longer hair) and then on the last one, scream out what the number is. i. e. (at the last strand. pretend it's #100.) "NUMBER 100!!"

- If you do independent reading, read one of the Twilight books. Flip to a random page and scream, "EDWARD AND BELLA DID WHAT NOW?!" (I don't know. Try it out.)

- Be super quiet and don't participate in ONE of your classes that day. When your teacher calls on you, write down your answer and hold it up.

- Raise your hand and ask what the teacher just said and ask for them to repeat the whole lesson. (Not advised)

-  Ask what color the sky is and then say, "Oh wait no it's orange."

- Start dancing and then immediately sit down when the teacher looks

- Start singing a Lady Gaga song (I suggest Poker Face)

- Make a list of things to do in class

Hope you enjoyed it! Tell me how it went in the comments