More things

#1 Throw things

Look around and see what light things have you got around and threw them to friends, while your teacher is unaware.

#2 Blow booger

Blow booger through a straw on someone to prank on.

#3 Play dumb

Pretend that you have a serious question regarding the subject, raise your hand to gain the attraction of the teacher, and now just say that you forgot whatever you had in mind.

#4 Pass notes

If you want someone to join your crew to gag on the teacher, pass notes to include them.

#5 Bitching

Start bitching about someone you hate in your class.

#6 Disturb

Keep disturbing the class so you can be kicked out of the class. Shout and tell that you saw something unnatural like a UFO.

#7 Lookout of the window

Or just look outside the window and enjoy the scenery.

#8 Take naps

Believe me, sleeping in class is the best thing and the relaxation a bench can give you no bed can even dream of it.

#9 Tattoo yourself

Take a pen and make tattoos on your hand.

#10 Doodle

Start in your textbooks; it is the best place to doodle as it has less space to experiment and it already has got few pictures on which you can try on improvising.

#11 Fart plan

Scream who farted or just let yourself relax and let that gas out, FART YOURSELF.

#12 Mimic

Mimic your teacher.

#13 Ask to go to a restroom

Ask to go to the restroom and come late after the class ends.

#14 Steal

Steal the marker or chalks from the blackboard so that the teacher either has to go out and you can escape, or you volunteer yourself to go out and don't come back.

#15 Kick items

We are not asking you just to go nuts and start kicking whatever comes in your path and play Hulk, rather just kick off the items off the basket beneath someone's chair, sitting in front of you.

#16 Try to pay attention

Well if you have tried everything and nothing is working just try to pay attention and concentrate from falling asleep.

#17 Imagine a relationship

Imagine a relationship with your crush from your class or just keep looking at her like a creep.

#18 Make a poster

Make posters for the upcoming elections in school.

#19 Band practice

Tell your teacher that you have the band practice coming up and you need to show up urgently.

#20 Listen to music