Wow i just kissed a dead guy

Me and Tate had became pretty close over the span of the few days I was there, I wouldn't call him my best friend because that place was still taken by Eddie but he was one of them.

"So this Eddie guy you're always talking is he your boyfriend" Tate asked laying on the bed "ew no it's not like that we're just friends" I continue putting on my make up "doesn't seem like that you call him every day and say you love him" he fidgets with his fingers "see there he is now we can ask him" Tate says when my phone starts ringing "okay knock yourself out" I laugh and Tate picks up the phone.

Eddie: hey y/n what's up?
Tate: hi is this Eddie?
Eddie: uh yeah who's this? Where's y/n?
Tate: hi I'm Tate I'm a... friend of y/n she's uh she can't talk right now
Eddie: okay well hi Tate what's up
Tate: are you y/n's boyfriend?
Eddie: ew wtf no I'm gay
Tate: oh shit sorry I didn't know

I snatch the phone out of Tate's hand and whisper "there see not my boyfriend"

Y/n: hey Eddie sorry about that
Eddie: oh it's fine who was that?
Y/n: I'll tell you later bye love you
Eddie: Okay bye love yo-

I hung up before he could finish "see now you confused him" I laugh a little "so you don't have a boyfriend?" a small smile crossed his face "no never in my life, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked back "no stupid I'm dead and stuck in this fucking house never even kissed anyone" his smile began to fade "oh yeah me ether" I said in attempt to make him feel better, his eyes light up  before he got up and walked over to me cupping my face bending down slightly his cold hands stung against my cheek he bent down kissing my lips gently"there now we've both had our first kiss", I felt a sort of emptiness when he pulled away all I wanted to do was kiss him again but instead he just said "well you should probably call Eddie tell him about the dead guy you just kissed"and with a smug smile he left.

20 minutes later

Once I knew Tate wasn't listening I called Eddie.

Y/n: Eddie guess what
Eddie: what's up y/n is everything okay?
Y/n: yeah yeah it's great but y'know Tate
Eddie: yeah the one that thought I was getting in your pants
Y:n: yeah so anyways when he figured out you weren't my bf he kissed me then just..... walked away
Eddie: wait really the mother fucker just up and left!?
Y/n: yeah pretty much

Me and Eddie sat up for what had to be at least 2 hours talking about a kiss that lasted about 5 seconds but it was nice I missed having long calls with my best friend I really did miss him.