epilogue

The date

The date

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   Isabelle Auclaire was excited and sad. Excited because she was trying to move on from James Potter and sad because of the exactly same reason. After all,the girl had feelings for the marauder since third year.

   Marlene McKinnon probably is more excited than her best friend. While the blonde girl is super excited and happy for her best friend moving on,the brunette is not.

   Now,Edric Wood was waiting Isabelle at the door of the slitheryn common room. A few minutes later after waiting for her,he finally saw the girl he is madly in love with,he almost drooled just for see her. She was using a simple winter dress with colans,her coat was black,ankle boots and she was using the slitheryn scarf.

   If you asked Edric,he would say that she looks beautiful.

    "I am so sorry if I am late" isabelle apologized when she reached Edric out of the slitheryn common room.

    "No need to apologise, don't worry,now we must go if we don't want to lose the carriages" he gave her the best smile he could give in which she returned with the same intensity.

   It was Valentine's day,the both were nervous,first dates can be complicated,what is the case with this date.

   The two walked side by side in silence,not a awkward silence,no no,a comfortable silence,and for not ruin it,no one dared to talk.

   When they arrived at the carriages,Isabelle saw Marlene with Mary. Lily was with some mysterious guy and Alice was with Frank Longbottom. She also saw Sirius Black,Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. She wondered where James was,but she let it go for enjoy the date as good as she can.

    "Well,where do you wanna go first Izy?" The Griffyndor boy asked "I can call you Izy right?" He quickly added trying to not show his suddenly despair.

   Isabelle giggled looking at him with a smile on her face "Yes you can," he smiled with relieved "everyone calls me that" with that his smiled felt a little,but he didn't show it.

    "So I need to get you a new nick name" he smiled down at her,and she quickly returned it "where do you wanna go?"

   She smiled and then said "Follow me"

And the two went to an adventure, together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   If James Potter was nervous? Yes he was. He was going to have a date with the girl of his dreams. Lily Evans finally accepted go out with him.

   He had a mix of emotions, happiness, nervous,excited and many other things.

   While with Isabelle and Edric everything was fine,they were having a happy conversation about muggle books. Isabelle can be a pureblood,but she read a lot of muggle books.

    "What is your favorite?" She asked with curiosity.

    "Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare," he grinned without looking at her and then added "and yours?"

   She stayed in silence before answer "Little Women by Louisa May Alcott,it is a classic,and if I am being honest I don't like Romeo and Juliet that much"

   And then she heard two laughs,she instantly looked at the font of the sound,just to had a heart break.

   James Potter and Lily Evans,were there. Together. Laughing.

   With the eyes filled with tears she quickly said an excuse to Edric "I'm so sorry Ed,I have to go now"

   And there she left a poor solitary boy without knowing if the problem was his or something happened.

   And he realized what Isabelle was looking,and he understood everything when saw Marlene Mckinnon after her.

NOTES:

I'm proud of this chapter I don't know why,and if I am being honest I don't like my writing,so if I like a chapter that I wrote is because I actually think is good.

What do you think? Did you like it?

See ya!!

Thank u for reading and don't forget to vote! <3