chapter 2 - Aiden

Waking up today was like any other day of my life. Getting out of bed, have a shower, get dressed and grab something for breakfast but today I had a feeling that something will be different. I sent a text to Luke to don't wait for me and that I will them in school. Today I just wanted to practice my guitar skills because having a mother who is working all day and needs to have a good sleep at night it isn't easy.

I grab my phone and keys to my old car, no need to get my bag 'cause the bad boy doesn't do homework but that's what only the students know. I have to get good grades if I want to get to a good college for a better future for me and my mum. I get in the car and leave my house.

Arriving at school I see a girl. I get quickly out of my car and follow her quietly. I'm wondering what she's doing this early in school. I see her get into the music class but from where I stand I can't see her face 'cause I don't want to get caught. 

She grabs the guitar and starts playing one of my favourite songs, Stay with me by Sam Smith. Her voice is incredible. Just when she's halway the song James sends me a message that they are in school and are looking from. I quickly reply to meet me outside the music class. When they get here the bell rings and after a minute we see Christine coming out with her head facing the floor and she bumps at me.

''Watch it, weirdo'', I say to her. She then turns a shade of red.

''Sorry''.

After she leaves, I turn to Luke and James and tell them what happend. 

''Hey, do you think she is the girl who sung?'', Jams asks me.

''I don't think man. I don't know but I have to find out.'' and that's what I'm gonna do. With that tought in mind I went to my first class.

When lunchtime came I saw her again in a table in the far corner of the caffetiria eating alone and reading a book. Someone snatched her book out of her hand and throw it to the floor. She quickly picked it up and run out to the hallway. I got very pissed. Why does someone have to do it? But that's what a bad boy is supposed to do.

When school ended we were talking for James's upcoming big party for his birthday and that's when we noticed her coming out and going to the bus stop. We couldn't take our eyes off of her. I think under those big glasses she hides something. She emediatly turned red and fastened her walking.After we got into our cars and hid to our seperate ways to do our things. I had to write some lyrics that got stuck on my head.

The night came quickly and I had finished the song thinking about a particular girl. Let's see what the future holds.