Chapter 3

A few weeks later:
Alex's POV:
It's been a few weeks since Nathan first got here and we've kept him out of the spotlight for now. We have had some incidents where the paparazzi have scared Nate a little bit. We have decorated Nathan's new room with a Liverpool theme and hung up his very little amount of clothes, when I say little I mean very little; he had one other shirt, two pairs of ripped jeans and 3 pairs of socks other than what he was wearing. A couple days ago, Perrie took Nathan to meet the other girls and he loves them a load and they reciprocate the love. Life is going great at the moment.

"Alex" I hear a voice from at the door. I look and see Nathan standing there
"What's happening, little man?" I ask whilst folding clothes, I look over at him.
"Because I've been here for a while now, I was wondering if I could call you Dad?" He replies shyly. I smile at him warmly and tell him "Son, you can call me that if you want to, I bet Perrie wouldn't mind at all you calling her mam. You can call me Dad, Daddy, Paps or whatever you can think of."
"Okay, thanks so much, dad!" He says, jumping up and down.
"No worries, champ" I respond with a nod. God, I love this kid.

1 hour later:
Perrie's POV
I walk in the house and hang up my bag, it's been a long day of rehearsals and I'm currently knackered. I walk into the kitchen and see Nathan at the counter twiddling with his thumbs.
"Hey, baby. How was your day?" I ask him. He doesn't seem to notice my presence so I ask again "Hey, monkey. You awake today?" He looks up at my and smiles.
"Hi, mam" He replies. I can feel a grin forming on my face, he just called me "mam".
"How was your day today, mam" He asks.
"Great" I respond.

Nathan's POV:
I feel like I'm finally a part of this family, I feel comfortable calling Perrie and Alex "mam and dad". I have gotten real close to them lately and I love them like they're my biological parents.