|

"we just want to have fun, cause' we hot and we young" the song playing on the car radio always made the boy happy. his mother would always play it in the car and they would sing it together. now he doesn't sing it with his mom but with his new family instead, a better one.

flashback

"mommy, mommy where are we going?" the 10 year old in the back seat asked curiously.  his mother had told him to pack up his bags and come with her. he did overhear his parents fighting for awhile but it seemed like they made up.

"sweetie don't worry about it, we're going to make some friends." the boy's mother said in a sweet tone and he nodded getting excited to make these new friends. he ended up falling asleep for the rest of the car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the boy ended up waking up to his name being called "park jisung," he sat up and looked around seeing an unfamiliar room. "park jisung diner is ready i'll walk you too the cafeteria." a guy with blonde hair said while smiling at jisung.

in all honestly jisung was confused but he followed the man to this room. it didn't look like a cafeteria to him but he saw 6 boys sitting at the table in the room. he looked over to the blonde guy next to him, he was signaling for him to go to the table.

as jisung walked to the table he noticed the boys didn't look that much older than him. he wondered why the six of them were here along with himself. jisung stood infront of the table earning the boys attention. 

one of the boys gasped dramatically when glancing at jisung "he looks young," he said quietly before looking at the others. "i mean he probably is they don't ditch you when you're older." another one of the boys said.

those words confused jisung and he looked to them "ditch? my mom didn't ditch me she said i was going to make some friends." the same one that was talking about ditching patted his head "welcome to our home kid, you've been ditched."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it took jisung a while to get used to this change in his life but soon he learned about all the boys and got comfortable. the only thing he didn't like was the caretaker, the blonde man had always creeped jisung out all 4 years he's been here.

the boys were all in their bedroom 

jisung was playing with a rubix cube which he does everyday since there's really nothing to do here. the boys just sit in their bedroom all day and go out of them just to eat.

jisung never really explored the house all he knew was his way through it. they had certain rooms they couldn't enter and they couldn't go outside.

today jisung wanted to do something different so he decided to have a "family meeting".

all of the boys sat on their bed looking at jisung who's bed was in the middle. "it's too boring today, let's do something. please hyungs?"

most of the boys said yes giving in right away because of how cute the youngest is. two of the boys weren't agreeing though which were renjun and mark.

"it depends on what you're thinking about doing." mark said while glancing around the room looking a but nervous.

jisung shows a slight smile "don't worry hyung, i just want to explore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guyssss lmao i know you guys are probably tired of me making new stories while my others aren't finished but i really like my idea for this one. so yeah um enjoy :)