chapter 1: angel dust past relationship

This is hilly angel dust girlfriend (she is a slut and is cheating on angel dust)"" Means talking ** means thinking /text

"" Means talking ** means thinking /text

angel dust pov: *hmm what should I wear for my date,... Ohh I have an idea something casual*. "Damm I look good". Walks out of the house. While Walking i tripped on a type of deer demon. "IM SO SORRY ARE YOU ALRIGHT".

Deer demon pov: "it is fine but be careful were you walking, you almost ruined my suit". *Who even is this guy he looks like the spider that I heard works for another olverloard. His name was valentino the one dating the tv type demon*.

Angel dust pov: *jesh what a temper*. "Yeah I'll be careful" *he is super small, and thinking I was small*. Waves bye and runs of for his date.

Deer demon pov: *...I'm wondering if I'll meet him the future.... probably not. I should be going i should get to rossie.*

Hilly pov: talking with her other boyfriend, and waiting for angel. See's angel. "Damm angel dust for satan's sake your late again!!!"

Angel dust pov: "sorry hun i was encountered with a rude fuk*kin' demon". *She gets on my Damm nerves*

After they sat down and ordered and ate hilly had to go somewhere so left. Angel dust wanted to go follow her so he did.

Angel dust pov: *your hiding something b*ch*. See's hilly kissing another boy. Burst into tears and leaves.

Angel dust left to his house and call cherrie bomb and iris.

If your wondering who iris is she is my oc and actually is me some of my OC's will be in this story

This is me iris (cares for angel dust and works with him, has a good friendship with velvet and is pansexual and some type of doll demon

This is me iris (cares for angel dust and works with him, has a good friendship with velvet and is pansexual and some type of doll demon. She was killed by her own parents. Her sins were practically almost all the 7 deadly sin except goluthy she's a olverloard scale 1-10 will be a 6. (idk how to spell it)

Once iris and cherrie arrived they went inside and saw angel dust crying and went to him.

Iris pov: "hey Angie why you crying you can talk to us". *Whoever did this to him will pay* hugs angel.

Cherrie pov: "where here for you Angie just tell us what's wrong".

After angel dust tells them what happened to him they stay with him the whole week.

Angel dust actted to get over the break up but really isn't over it.

There was no sign of hilly for the week but was, strange was that the deer demon encountered angel dust every single day.

Welp that done imma go rest
Angel dust:wow you really are lazy
Me: oh shut it go to your deer and leave
Angel dust: (///////)