chapter 2: the hazbin hotel crew meeting

So I think you know how they meet but imma change it up a bit.
Angel dust: "really kid"
Me:" i'll say it  again leave to your Damm deer"
Angel dust: "yeah, yeah"(/////)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Charlie pov: "so alastor your saying that you'll help with the hotel" *weird*

Alastor pov: "well if it counts as entertainment, consider it done". *That spider reminds me of someone I meet a month ago*. "Imma just add a few more people your highness".

Charlie pov: "okay" sits in here seat.

After alastor put husk and niffty, and they established them self they had to say who they are and what they do. Reminder: angel dust forgot al a few weeks after meeting him. They hung out for only a week then angel dust forgot him.

Angel dust pov: i was scared on saying what i did but I had to say it. "Hey my name is Angel dust. I work with an overload valentino so you may know what i do."

Alastor pov:*isn't valentino the boyfriend of vox* *so he works with that guy meaning he is a p*rn star*

Angel dust pov: "how i died was by a drug overdose. My name was anthony." Sighs. "My siblings are molly, and aracnious". Sits back down in his chair.

Vaggie pov: "hi I'm vaggie, my name used to be vagetha". *Do I have to tell about me and angel. Yeah I should*. "I used to date angel, i was born in salvador. I don't want to say anything else about me".

Charlie pov: "hi my name's charlie". "So as all of you know my dad is lucifer the king of the pride ring." ...... "I used to date the prince of envy". "I didn't died i was born here. And my goal is to redeem demons".

Niffty pov: "HI i'm niffty". "And I work with alastor"

Husk pov: "hey my name is husk and I work for the deer. You don't need to now anything about me. So f*ck of."

After all that angel dust went to his hotel room, and alastor followed him to ask something.

Angel dust pov: i sense someone following me but I ignored it.

Alastor pov: "Hey my effeminate fellow". "I wanted to ask if by any chance could tell your friend vox, to meet me up in the back of the hotel."

Angel dust pov: *huh why does he want to meet up with that tv sh*t head.* Rolles eyes. "Sure, sure I'll tell him maybe tomorrow since I'm busy i have you go to work."

Alastor pov: "thanks a lot my effeminate fellow" kisses angel dust check.

Angel dust pov: blushes af. "You don't expect me to act horny after that al."

Alastor pov: "why tf did I do that.* Blushing a bit. "Act horny and I'll make sure you don't see the light of day".