-1-

Noah picture above
Francesca Pov
It's been 3 year and a half now since I got married to Noah we have 5 beautiful children and I love my children very much.Our children names are Mateo, Elle,Asia,Drake Kason.Mateo is 14,Elle is 12,Drake is 11,Kason is 7 and Asia is 2.I know that Noah isn't my mate but he cares about me at least that's what it seemed like in the beginning of our relationship and marriage. It's our 3 year and 8 month anniversary and I'm planning something very special for Noah. I'm in a taxi heading to an job interview in Seattle for a personal assistant for some big shot business man. I get to Adams Corporation, I walk into the building showing the security guard my i.d. as I enter the elevator. I press the button to the 75th floor the elevator doors open and I walk to the reception desk where a woman in her mid 30's when straight blonde hair pearly white teeth, a navy blue blouse pulled down a little to much where her double D breasts are poking out you can clearly see her tits available to everyone she hangs up the phone as she sees me.
Francesca:"Hi I'm here for my interview with Mr.Adams.
Lady:"Yes of course you are, one moment please.
I can obviously tell this bitch don't like me at all. Which is no surprise alot of woman who see me hate me immediately from my natural light skin, brown blondish curly hair and natural green eyes.What can I say I'm gorgeous,smart,sassy,independent woman and I don't take nobody b.s.
Francesca pic

The lady at the desk picks up the phone besides her and dialed a number before someone on the other side answers seconds later she tells the person that Ms

The lady at the desk picks up the phone besides her and dialed a number before someone on the other side answers seconds later she tells the person that Ms. Brooks is here for the interview which she just says okay and hangs up. She turns to me and says
Lady:"Walk to the end of the hallway there will be a black double doors open it and walk inside."
Before I could ask her anything she picks up her phone as it rings she starts talking on the phone she looks at me and glares for a min then turns her head.I walk down the hallway ignoring the glares I'm receiving from the back of my head. I continue in the direction that bitch was telling me soon enough I get to the double doors I knock before hearing someone on the other side says come in. I open the door and step into a beautiful luxury office

 I open the door and step into a beautiful luxury office

Marcus Pov

Becky my reception just called telling me my 1:30 appointment is here. I look over the file of Francesca Brooks.She from New York and she went to NYU college for 4 years she did 3 majors around the same time. I can see she started with nursing as her first course, second was engineering and last but not least business.The jobs she worked at before was super good. She had 8 different jobs from working in business mainly.She was an accountant for a business company in New York for 2 in a half years.I notice she quit that job 6 months later.I wonder why I was too busy reading everything in her file that I almost ignore my office door being knocked on.
Marcus:"Come in."