Chapter 17: normal day

Third POV:

The rest of Kurai's checkup was normal. Thankfully.

As she came back to school after missing the first few classes, she was met with an angry Machi.

"Kurai! You can't just disappear! You missed three classes!"

Kurai blinked for a moment processing before reaching into her bag.

"I have a doctors note. I had a checkup today. I didn't mean to worry anyone!"

Machi's face softened, "Oh okay then, I guess that's fine, but if you wouldn't mind at least telling me or a teacher or anyone before leaving campus that would be great. We were all pretty concerned."

"Aw is someone already becoming class mom?" Kurai teased.

"W-what! No of course not! You are a classmate and a friend! Of course I'd be worried!" Machi sputtered.

Kurai laughed, "Okay, okay. Let's get to class before we're actually late!"

Machi looked at the clock behind her before grabbing Kurai's hand and running out of the dorm building.

They arrived on time, and sat down only a minute or two before the teacher entered.

"Alright class! Today we will be talking about-"

      Kurai stopped listening after that. It's not that she hated school or anything but she was susceptible to boredom and this teacher was a little annoying.

     "-kugo! Ms. Bakugo! Are you listening."

     Kurai blinked up at the teacher and just kinda blurted out. "Absolutely not."

The teacher looked annoyed, "And do you care to share why exactly you aren't?"

    Kurai shrugged. "Boredom?"

     "Oh well if my class is so boring you must already know the information-"

     "The fuck you get that from?"

     "So why don't you give this lecture." The teacher challenged, "If not maybe a trip to detention will redefine boredom."

    "Wouldn't want to upstage a teacher. I mean considering how exceedingly boring this lesson is." Kurai said looking the woman dead in the eyes.

"Fine then detention for the rest of the week. And I'm sure you're parents would love a call about that attitude."

Kurai shrugged indifferently, "Go ahead call my dad, but who do you think I got my 'attitude' from."

The teacher rolled her eyes, the bell signaling the end of class.

Kurai got up ready to go to lunch. "Also your boring lesson on the pre-quirk war is the wrong date."

Kurai stomped out of the room, a cackling Nezu watching through his cameras.

Interesting....

*****

The rest of the day was normal. Average. And Kurai was relieved.

She did some training before hitting the showers and going to bed hoping for on there average day tomorrow.

No such luck.

A/N: Is chapter is a lot shorter now. It's like mostly filler. Anyways officially rewritten.

Old A/N: Hello my guy, gals, and non-binary pals! I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Remember to vote, comment, and have a great day/night!