Chapter 25: Meeting class 1-B and organizing a year wide meeting.

Third POV:

The Joint Exercise had everyone on edge the moment it was announced. Class 1-A included.

They objectively had less formal trained then any other course, and they were painfully aware of that fact.

The real problem? It was sprung on them two days in advance. What were the teachers thinking?

"Give it your all or you won't make it." Aizawa's said blandly, "You're all strong but you lack precision. Your attacks could be more refined, and Kurai for the love of god get your quirk under control and keep it there."

Kurai winced and nodded. She'd been on the verge of completely losing her control more then a few times, so she could see where he was coming from.

"Good."

Aizawa turned around to the board and quickly wrote down the words Joint Exercise in chalk.

"A couple of days we will be holding the Joint Exercise. The Joint Exercise is a school wide event with all the students in a year working together to run a fake agency. You'll have missions, patrols, anything you can think of." Aizawa said fighting a creepy grin off his face.

All the kids in the room were a bit thrown off. It seemed like crazy hard assignment for first years, however their fears were confirmed when Machi spoke up.

Machi furrowed her brow, "U-um sir?"

"What?" Aizawa answered.

"Isn't the Joint Exercise usually only for second or third years? I mean we haven't even been in school half a year yet..."

Aizawa nodded, "You are correct however with this batch of students Nezu thought it wood be better to hold this now."

"Sure throw the traumatized group of untrained children into one of UA's most difficult assignments that isn't even usually for us." Elijah remarked sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "You realize how fucking stupid that sounds right?" Elijah said flatly.

Aizawa just glared at him with annoyance but he couldn't really disagree seeing as Elijah was technically correct, and they did sound 'fucking stupid' when he put all the words in a row like that.

"If you have a problem feel free to see Nezu about it." Aizawa's favorite card was the 'If you have a problem then face the scary principle card.' no one actually tried facing the sadistic human hating principle, and it got Aizawa out of having to answer.

But of course he forgot about the new dumbest smart person with a little too much confidence, problem child.

"Wait we can do that? Hell yeah! Teach, I need a pass I have a lot to complain about." Kurai cheered.

"Do I get to ask what you're complaining about?" Aizawa asked dryly.

"You want the list?" Kurai answered only half joking.

"I- nevermind! I'm taking a nap! Yaoyorozu you're in charge." Aizawa slipped into his sleeping bag and closed his eyes falling asleep too.... clicking?