The Savior

Just a quick one-shot. I don't own any characters except a few OCs. Sorry about the fact that this is cliche.

Percy had been in hiding for a few months.

A few months ago, Annabeth had cheated on him. He had ran away from camp, starting a new life.

Blessed with powers from Chaos himself, Percy had newfound powers as the champion of Chaos. 

Of course, the Olympians knew. Zeus had set his pride aside for the first time ever upon seeing Annabeth's actions. Athena did too.

Now, Percy went around the world, finding kids to deliver to Camp Half-Blood or the Hunters of Artemis.

Today, he was going to find a little girl by the name of Chloe Smith. She was a daughter of Apollo, Percy knew. He could sense her aura.

He knew he would be delivering her to the Hunters of Artemis because he sensed an aura of extreme pain and fear around her. 

Slowly but steadily, Percy approached the door of the Smith house. He could hear shrieks and screams of pain from someone. He presumed it was Chloe.

Percy quickly opened the door, his sword for killing mortals in hand.

Immediately, he spotted a little girl being abused by a fat man with a whip.

He was whipping the poor little girl repeatedly, showing no mercy.

But in an instant, Percy's sword was at his throat.

"You ugly, disgusting man. Who abuses children like that?" he snarled scarily.

Without waiting for an answer, Percy chanted a few words which reduced the man to ashes.

Percy then prayed to Hades. "Send him to the Fields of Punishment, uncle."

Then, he approached the young girl carefully. She was curled up in a ball.

He went to touch her arm, which was badly bruised, but she smacked him away.

"P-please don't t-touch me," she stuttered. "I-I d-didn't do a-anything wrong."

"Shh," Percy said gently. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to bring you to a group of girls who went through tough times, just as you did."

"How do I know I can trust you?" Chloe asked as menacingly as she could.

Percy made a ball of water with his hands. "You're a demigod, Chloe. Do you know the Greek Gods?"

With that, Chloe began to open up more to Percy. Percy explained everything about the Greek Gods to her.

Finally, when he was done, he asked, "Would you like to come with me? I'll bring you to the hunters. They'll take good care of you. You'll fit in very well."

"W-will you leave me?" Chloe asked uncertainly.

"I'll have to. But don't worry, I'll visit."

A moment of silence passed between them.

"Come on," Percy said, extending his hand. "Let's go," he said, gentler.

Chloe reached for his hand and Percy pulled her up.

"Now," he said, walking out of the house, hand in hand with Chloe. "I bet you're hungry. What do you want?"

"Some cheese pizza, please," Chloe responded. "And maybe some apple juice?"

Smiling, Percy clapped his hands, and the pizza and juice appeared.

Chloe happily munched on her meal, quite hungry.

"Do you want more?" Percy asked.

Chloe shook her head.

"Okay. Now, I'm going to ask you to trust me again, okay? I'm going to teleport us to the hunters. It'll only be a second."

Chloe nodded her head. "Okay."

And in a split second, they landed in the middle of the hunters camp.

"Percy!" Artemis exclaimed. "New recruit?"

"The usual, Arty," Percy smirked.

Artemis rolled her eyes, but she was clearly amused. "Thalia, help her out, will you?"

"Percy?" Chloe asked uncertainly. "I'm nervous."

Percy chuckled softly. He pointed towards a girl with electric blue eyes and said, "That's my cousin, Thalia. I promise, she'll take good care of you."

Chloe nodded.

"Hey, there. Whatcha up to?" Thalia asked Chloe. When Thalia didn't get a response, she said, "Not a talker? That's alright. Phoebe's got a big enough mouth to fit all of us in it."

Chloe laughed out loud, taking Thalia's now outstretched hand. Thalia smiled warmly at her, leading her to a tent.

Percy smiled, watching the two. He then turned back to Artemis. "How was it, without me?" he asked worriedly. "Were you alright?" he asked, touching her cheek.

"I'm alright. So are the hunters, Percy. You don't have to worry," Artemis replied.

Percy smiled cheekily. "But it's part of the job, isn't it?"

Artemis slapped him on the cheek before kissing him. "Shut up," she said after a moment, breaking the kiss.

"Gladly," Percy replied willingly. Then, he pulled her into a deeper kiss, full of love and passion, not wanting to let go.

Yes, it's Pertemis. Sorry Percabeth fans! Maybe I'll make another one shot about Percabeth soon, but for now, this is what you get!