Chapter 8

Lisa p.o.v.

It's been 3 months since I started dating Irene and I can safely say I never felt so happy. It was so lonely when I first came to Korea I only knew a single word but ever since I met her its starting to feel more like home.

I look to my right and see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping right besides me and I couldn't help but lean over and gently rub her cheek. She's just so adorable and I can't get over her.

I softly smile as I see her shuffle to get closer to me and I wrapped my arms tightly around her body and pulled her closer to me. I then softly kissed her head and whispered.

"Good morning my sleepy head, did you sleep well my love?" I kissed her cheek as she made a cute groan and buried her cheek into my neck.

"I'll take that as a yes my big baby. Don't you wanna get up and enjoy the beautiful day with me honey?" She then finally opens her eyes and gives me a cute dopey smile.

"Good morning my handsome baby and yes maybe we can enjoy this beautiful day together as long as you give me a kiss right now to wake me up" she said with a big yawn.

Without making her wait I gently lifted up her head by her chin and I placed my lips against her soft lips and gently groaned at the feeling of her hands slipping under my shirt while she gently but my lip. After our short make out session we both got up and got ready for the day.

"Babyyyyy can I take you out on a date today? Pretty pretty pretty please baby?" I ask Irene with a pout on my face with softly playing with her fingers.

"Well if you ask so sweetly how could I ever say no to my cute baby come give me a kiss and let's go enjoy our day sweetie" she then puckered her lips and I placed a quick and sloppy kiss on her lips.

I then ran back to our room and grabbed my camera and I yanked her out the apartment and ran to the car.

"Baby come on I know this beautiful place where I can take such beautiful pictures of you come onnnn"

I gave her a wide smile as I heard her soft giggles.

I really do hope she says yes.

My dear Irene Bae just wait till you're Irene Manoban.

I love you more than the moon loves the ocean.

~~~~~~~
Hehe sorry my dear readers I was on a major block and I just didn't know what to write so I guess I'll base some moments after my relationship. Hope you're not too mad at me hehe.