Aftermath - Just A Chat

Characters: Raiden, Fujin, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Sindel (Breifly), And Mileena (Briefly)

Ships: Shang Tsung X Rain, Nightwolf X Fujin

Romantic Or Platonic?: Romantic

Summary: AU Where Shang Brings Everyone Back, Restores Peace, And Talks It Out With The Squad.

No One Trusts Him At First But Then They Start To Believe Once He Gets More In Depth Of Why He Did What He Did. Also, Raiden Might Consider Him And Shang To Be A Little More Than Friends.

—————————————

Raiden Watched As His Brother Admired The Appearance Of Nightwolf, Just Watching His Movements And Sighing In A Loving Tone Every Time His Hair Swayed Left Or Right. When Nightwolf Went To Go Look At Fujin Because Sindel Pointed Him Out, The Wind God Turned Away With A Bright Red Face.

Nightwolf Just Chuckled Because He Knew That Fujin Usually Got Flustered Getting Caught Looking At Grey. Raiden Just Smiled A Bit At His Brother’s Reaction. Raiden Always Loved How Shy Fujin Would Get Around Somebody He Liked, It Was Just Entertaining To Him.

Sindel And Raiden Just Watched As Nightwolf Tried To Get Fujin’s Attention, Which Was Pretty Funny Actually. Fujin Just Stayed Flustered, He Eventually Looked Over At Nightwolf To Talk But Instead Was Greeted By A Big Kiss On The Lips. Instead Of Remaining Calm, He Freaked Out By Covering His Face And Letting Out A High-Pitched Squeal Which Made Everyone Laugh.

Fujin Just Sat In His Place, Embarrassed By What He Just Did. The Mood In The Room Suddenly Died Down When Shang Tsung Entered. He Got Dirty Looks From Raiden And Nightwolf, A Concerned Look From Sindel, And Absolutely No Eye Contact From Fujin.

Raiden: “Why Are You Here Sorcerer? Are You Planning Another One Of Your Schemes?”

Nightwolf: “Or Perhaps You’re Just Here To Brag About Your Success?”

Shang Tsung, Taking Off His Right Glove And Holding His Right Hand Up: “No, I Came Here To Tell The Truth. And I Also Came To Give A Sincere Apology To All Of You.”

Raiden And Nightwolf Ease Back A Bit, Knowing This Time He Would Actually Tell The Truth. They Started To Chat About The Previous Events And How They Could Change The Future. Eventually They Did Start To Get Along, But Shang Didn’t Make Any Moves Yet Because He Feared He Might Do Something Wrong.

During A Sentence, Shang Was Trying To Say “Intelligence” But He Just Couldn’t Pronounce It Correctly, Which Actually Made The Thunder God And Grey Laugh. However, This Did Not Anger Shang One Bit. He Just Kept Trying To Pronounce The Word.

Shang: “Inta…Intello…..Ine…..Ie….”

Raiden, Laughing: “Intelligence?”

Shang: “….How Can You Say It While Laughing But I Can’t?”

Nightwolf: “Maybe It’s Because You Can’t Pronounce "I” Words.“

Shang: "He-Excuse Me. I Can Pronounce "I” Words Just Fine.“

Nightwolf: "Oh, Really? Then Say Isthmus (Yes It Is A Real Word, Just Do A Quick Google Search).”