chapter one

Heather. 

"chin up Heather, please, i need your cheekbones for the highlighter" "mm I'm sorry" rabecca shook her head as if  to wave off any misunderstandings. "Heather? there you are! came to see you before the show. I wanted to wish you well." "ravana.hi. thank you love I'm good. there's fifteen minutes I think to the show? yes." I didn't really know what to say. I was far too absorbed into how the performance would go. "I hope your head is alright-last nights headache all gone?" I smiled at her. "always so considerate. I'm alright." 

"Scarlett wanted to see you." "why." I asked slowly. "she said she had something to ask.""oh.""darling-" ravana opened her mouth then shut it again. "miss, shows bout to start. you'd better get on stage. miss swift awaits you." "right." I stood up. "scar can talk to me later." I told ravana. 

....... 

Scarlett was in the front row as was ravana,ariadne and the others. Taylor's group was there as well. there were few familiar faces here and there. we walked on stage hand in hand and there were loud cheers, applause and excitement. 

"I hope you enjoyed the challenges me and Heather planned for you" "WE LOVED IT" the crowd told us. I smiled. "well now we have a snippet from the album-three songs as promised. we'll perform them for you live." Cheers. "three tracks. first we have willow."