Chapter 2

Author's note:there are three songs as I've mentioned in the last chapter and all three are written by and belong to Taylor Swift. I won't be typing down all the lyrics. The ones  performed are Willow, Exile and Hoax. 

Heather. 

the girls joined me and Taylor backstage after the show. "darlings that was powerful." ravana told us. Taylor beamed at her. "who wrote the songs" came scar's voice. "me." I answered, and smiled at her. she forced one herself. I didn't understand her. I never would. and that's what had me lost in her. 

I was following them out of the room when she tugged at my arm. "who did you write about?" "I.." "Heather."

"scar, leave me be." I said. 

"HEATHER YOU CANT" 

I couldn't. "scar leave me. please." "not what you were singing.lost in my current like a priceless wine" "who the fuck told you that was about you?" the question escaped me before I could hold myself. "I assumed-" "you assume. you assume I fake my feelings. you assume I'm not mature enough. you assume I can't handle love. scar, haven't your assumptions fucked with people enough?" her face was white. "heather."

"im leaving." 

..... 

"Let me in" "who's with you?" "no one. let me in." 

I checked myself in the mirror. puffed cheeks, messy hair. perfect. fucking amazing. I opened the door to let Mikaela in. " you left scar.. scarred." "why? I mean what? did she say?" "nothing. she said nothing." "of course." 

"it's her birthday." she said. "I know. I know it's her birthday,, I've been thinking about it for weeks now." "those songs are fucking heartbreaking. " "you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't have told the label to organize the listening party today." "I didn't say anything." "Mikaela your skills to get a point across astound me." she leaned back on the headboard of the bed with a small smile. "I hadn't, originally." I said. "what?" 

"Tay and I had decided on Jan 15th for the sole purpose of leaving her tearless on her birthday. she asked me to reschedule." 

"why?"

"I don't know Mikaela, I don't know."