🔹17🔹

Only a single day was left for Tia and Robin's wedding so they decided to plan a bachelor and bachelorette party instead of Sangeet as they wanted to enjoy their last day of freedom and what better place than Goa

Robin and Tia agreed on conducting their bachelor and bachelorette party together as Robin was too possessive to leave Tia alone even for a second and especially when she was pregnant and he heard many cases of spiked drinks so he couldn't take the risk.

Anika and Shivaay were there in their room, getting ready for the club.

Anika took out a black dress from the cupboard. It was a plain black dress with mesh on shoulders and arms.

Anika was applying make up as she was dressed in a bathrobe.

S- You know you don't need that.

Anika got started with his sudden voice and turned to look at Shivaay who was leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pant pockets.

A- We're going to a club, Shivaay. A little bit makeup is necessary.

S- But you're beautiful without it.

He came towards her and back hugged Her. Their eyes got locked through the mirror and Anika blushed because of their proximity.

A- Don't you want to get ready?

S- Of course, I'm here to ask you that which color dress are you wearing.

A- Black. Why?

Anika asked with a frown and Shivaay Smiled.

S- You'll get to know.

He pecked her cheeks and left while Anika was standing there with widened eyes because of the peck. She blushed and started getting ready.

She got ready in half an hour and saw that Shivaay was still in the dressing room.

A- Shivaay, are you done? Seriously, you take more time to get ready than me.

S- I'm almost done, baby.